Fuel Pump and Injectors for sale

vl1500

Bosch 237 external fuel pump and 38# red stripe injectors for sale,ran great while in car. Removed from customers car. $75.00 plus shipping.

Is it a Bosch 237 fuel PUMP or is it a Bosch 237 fuel REGULATOR? I'm interested if it's an SFI capable fuel pump. Picture below is of a Bosch 237 regulator. Should I assume six injectors?
86559-need-mr-turbo-fuel-pump-regulator-specs-mr_turbo_fuel_pressure_regulator_007a.jpg

I'm trying to find the flow data for a bosch 237 pump to make sure it's going to work in my application, but so far I'm coming up empty. If someone else wants to swoop in and buy this stuff while I continue searching, I'm OK with that. I'd hate for vl1500 to miss out on a sale because people were waiting on me to figure out if I'm going to buy it or not.

vl1500: can you post pictures or provide a full part number that might help me locate the manufacturers specifications for the pump?

I had an external like that, marketed by Kenne Belle as a boost-a-pump back in the day. It was rated at 230lph I think.

I will try to post pictures tonight or tomorrow(working late)however I will get all the numbers off the pump. I used one of these pumps in the past and it worked very well also this is the type of set up the Lawrence Conley used.