You can type here any text you want

Fuel pump, hotwire kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coelacanth

Anybody have a functioning fuel pump and/or hotwire kit lying around that they're not using? Please send me a message. 255 lph is sufficient. Cheers and thanks.

I have a new fp im not going to use. Not sure what brand, but i can get you pics and info when i get home in about an hour. I purchased it and havent used it. I can get pics...send me your email

I have a new fp im not going to use. Not sure what brand, but i can get you pics and info when i get home in about an hour. I purchased it and havent used it. I can get pics...send me your email

Anybody have a functioning fuel pump and/or hotwire kit lying around that they're not using? Please send me a message. 255 lph is sufficient. Cheers and thanks.
It really would be preferable if you by a new pump but I think I still have a Walbro GSS294 pump and sock lying around. It was working when I pulled it as I sort of mentioned in your other post. I can check when I get home. If you posted this before yesterday I also had a never used hotwire kit I just sold on this board. Lol.

I will PM you both with my email address, let me see what you have...and thanks!

Back