Fuel pump, hotwire kit

Coelacanth

Anybody have a functioning fuel pump and/or hotwire kit lying around that they're not using? Please send me a message. 255 lph is sufficient. Cheers and thanks.

I have a new fp im not going to use. Not sure what brand, but i can get you pics and info when i get home in about an hour. I purchased it and havent used it. I can get pics...send me your email

I have a new fp im not going to use. Not sure what brand, but i can get you pics and info when i get home in about an hour. I purchased it and havent used it. I can get pics...send me your email

Anybody have a functioning fuel pump and/or hotwire kit lying around that they're not using? Please send me a message. 255 lph is sufficient. Cheers and thanks.
It really would be preferable if you by a new pump but I think I still have a Walbro GSS294 pump and sock lying around. It was working when I pulled it as I sort of mentioned in your other post. I can check when I get home. If you posted this before yesterday I also had a never used hotwire kit I just sold on this board. Lol.

Back