You can type here any text you want

Fuel Rail

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gene Van Horn

Hey everyone, I would to know if someone sells aftermarket fuel rails. Not the entire intake, just the fuel rails. I cannot get the braaided line with the a-n fitting to seal up to the factory one. If i take it off to get welded i may as well go with something nicer, thanks Gene.

Hey everyone, I would to know if someone sells aftermarket fuel rails. Not the entire intake, just the fuel rails. I cannot get the braaided line with the a-n fitting to seal up to the factory one. If i take it off to get welded i may as well go with something nicer, thanks Gene.
Mark at TR Custom's sell's them, however the last I heard it was out of stock. Don't know about today

Thanks. Thats a nice looking setup and exactly what i was looking for, to bad he doesnt know when he will have any. Just my luck as usual.

those from GN1perf are the champion racing head billet rails
the full throttle should be same so dont go by the pic ..ask them

I may have my Champion fuel rails for sale in the next 2 weeks. They are for stock intake. Still waiting on parts so that will determine how soon it'll be before I can commit to selling them but they will be for sale.

Back