Full Throttle Speed

EXACTLY what I wanted.

I got the Vendors going. I like the idea you picked up on. This way you will be emailed everytime there is a thread. Good going Mike. It got late and I was falling asleep at the computer last night so I only got so far. What you did is what I would like ALL our vendors to do.
Thanks again,
Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

Mike,
I have an Exteneder Extreme, its my understanding they have the EGR function eliminated in them. My question is, since I bought a heated O2 kit, will the kit not work with my chip?
Thanks
Jeff

Mike, any idea on how long you will be offering the introductory price on the translator pro? Just got word that I might be entitled to a nice xmas present this year ;)
Also, what will be the price and release date of the pro chip? You do need this along with the trans pro, right?

Thanks,
Justin

Ordered my Trans Pro and Extender Pro, I was reading I can hook the T Pro to a laptop...what all is needed to do that and does that mostly eliminate the need for Direct Scan??

Thanks

Everything you need is included. You will still find a firect scan haandy from time to time but the pro does most of what you need to tune
Mike

Hey Mike, know of any sources for a MAF pipe for speed density? I was going to go with the Big Mouth kit, but wasn't sure how that would look with a metal adapter in the middle.

Not really I guess we need to do something about that and make a kit. I wil add it to the list :D
Mike

Mike Licht said:
Not really I guess we need to do something about that and make a kit. I wil add it to the list :D
Mike

Maybe get together with Mark H (buickgn.com)? Not sure if he has any retailers for his stuff of not.

BTW got my Scanmaster back from repair, thanks. :cool:

DCVING 6 said:
Maybe get together with Mark H (buickgn.com)? Not sure if he has any retailers for his stuff of not.

BTW got my Scanmaster back from repair, thanks. :cool:

Thats where I got mine from, Mark H
Southeast Turbo Performance has one also :biggrin:

hey guys and gals
Id like to take a minute and say thanks to mike and mary ann at full throttle im stationed over here in iraq and not only did the give me a good deal on my trans pro for surving my country i didnt even ask for it mike just took it appoan himself to do it thanks again mike and mary ann you have a customer for life
josh

Just got my MAF translator for my car today. Looks great, quick shipping, good price and I'm sure it works even better! Thanks Mike

Brett
Bill Smith Auto Parts
Bloomington, IL

Dumb move

Mike,
In my infinte wisdom I checked to see if the MAFT pro was also a scan tool just after I ordered a scanmaster. I had planed on adding a Trans+ soon so I figured why not get it all in one package. I checked to see what the status of my order was and the site said I had no order. I get home today and a box was waiting for me. The stuff I ordered from you. Is there any way I can send back the scanmaster for a full credit toward the MAFT Pro. :confused:
Thanks,
Kenneth :D