Full Throttle Speed

The Pro will log "pro" things but is not really a scan tool, it will not show knock for instance. But sure you can send it back if you like
Mike

mike
how long till the sale price on the Maf Pro is over??
I want one but damn Bills for the company keep comin lol
I have half of the $750 i need right now (I want to get the set up with the wide band 02 set up :D )

Translator plus and Extender chip

I've heard a lot of people talking about how great the extender chips are. I thought I read somewhere that they do not use the EGR at all, ever? Is this true? Thanks & keep up the good work.

Package deal

I need:
Wide band for my pro
Boost solenoid W/ harness
1 3/8" sway bar
Can you do something for me?
My account email krj1986gn at yahoo dot com
thanks,
Ken :D

2 3/4 SS Exhaust system

Mike,

I see you have a cat-back 2 3/4 exhaust system with stainless mufflers and aluminized pipes. Do you sell, or maybe in the near future will you sell a complete stainless system? I am planning on doing it this spring.

Thanks

Mike just put in an order for a THDP w/dump, how many ya have one the waiting list and whats the average wait? Thanks
Dan Moore

Hey Mike, do you have any sound clips of the 2 3/4 exhaust/magnaflow available? I am pretty interested in it but I don't want something loud or something that drones. I have a unknown crappy 2.5in w/ dynomax super turbos and it drones worse than anything I have ever heard. It sounds good at idle but at 65-80 damn! And what is the pricing on the SS version looking like?

Any word on those smaller GT turbos with BBs?