You can type here any text you want

G Body BBQ June 11th near Vancouver, WA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Russ85MCSS

Hey guys,
I have received a few registrations already for Pacific Northwest G body BBQ 2006! We had a great time last year.
The date is set for Sunday June 11th.
It is at my place again - out in the sticks :D
My shop will be available for any emergency repairs.

$5 per adult to cover food and drink (BBQ Ribs and salads, etc) -Kids free
$5 per person for raffle buy in - optional but must be paid at registration time if you want in on it.

All G bodies 78-88 are welcome!
Non alcoholic event - bring the kids!
Skip the stuffy car show and come hang out with a bunch of other car nuts and exchange stories. The food will be good and plenty.
We are getting the Pacific Northwest G Body club started and hope this gathering will continue to grow.

I will have a better idea of how many are coming if people can pre-register.

All raffle funds go to the raffle, not in my pocket. Raffle prize values will increase as pre-registrations increase.

You can email me for my paypal info or my mailing address for the registration fees.

Attachments

• 6_25_2005 11_35 AM_0001.jpg
    6_25_2005 11_35 AM_0001.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 6_25_2005 1_44 PM_0001.jpg
    6_25_2005 1_44 PM_0001.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 67
Hey Russ! How've you been? :D

I can vouch for the good time last year, and definitely the good eating. That $5 will definitely not go to waste :p

This just happens to be on my birthday, so I think getting the day off work shouldn't be too hard. I'll try to make it!

I was wondering if you would notice the posting. :) I am glad you did! It was a good time for everyone last year and I sure hope you can make it. The response has been good but we currently have only a small number of people confimed as coming. I have a WE4 now so we have some more in common to discuss. Remember not to trust Mapquest this time :D Let me know if you can make it for sure.

Russ

BBQ postponed for now..

Hey guys, it looks like almost everyone is having scheduling conflicts for the proposed date. I have also overloaded my personal schedule (selling a house, car projects, work events) and have decided to postpone the BBQ. I will contact the pre-registered folks directly and issue a refund. I will post for another local event before the end of summer. If we had more pre-registered I would host the gathering as scheduled but only a few folks have pre-registered. I will be hosting a cruise-in for Schuck's Auto Supply on June 17th in Longview, WA from 11am to 2pm so stop in if you can for lunch.. Here's a link to the info.. http://groups.msn.com/RamAirMonteCarloSS/schuck...ion=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=807

Back