Garage spring cleaning!! Few parts that need to go

I also have some interior plastics- (A-pillar, B-pillar, Sail panels upper and lower -all GN grey) , Grey Dash pad, Metal Blackout trim, H/A parts (intake, brackets, etc), Stock 8445 heads - untouched but hot tanked and ready to be worked, a/c-heater box assembly, misc. odds and ends, etc... The list goes on and on. I can post pics of whatever people want to see.

If you don't see what you're looking for feel free to post up or pm or email me (turbo39151@hotmail.com) and I will see if I have the part. I have enough crap in my garage to build another car (maybe two!) - Gotta make some room, no space left!

Lots of stuff left.
More to come.
Shoot me a pm if you cannot find what you're looking for.

I was wondering if you still have the b pillar trim and if it is black. Also does it matter if it is a hardtop or a t top car

All the plastic trim I have available is in GN Grey.
Hardtop and t-top plastic trim does have slight differences.

the pieces that go up the b pillar that are on the front edge outside in front of the quarter glass. They should be black there is a flat piece that goes on first then a channel over it that the window seal goes into....

1 vacuum brake kit left.
Few more parts being added.
Fenders:
1 driver
2 passenger
A/C box from an 85 tr. Very nice condition (comes with good screen)
Lots of interior plastics.
If you need something, shoot me a pm.

I am interested in one of the radiator top plates if the paint is in good shape and looks decent. Drop me a pm asap please.