You can type here any text you want

Gas tank in nj

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i have the gas tank out of mark hueffmans 30,000 mile gn $150 it is pristine.currently it is down at ottos and there are a few of jersey/magna guys cars down there maybe 1 of them could bring it back for you. no rust or rot on the tank.

wheels002-1.jpg

wheels003-1.jpg

i have the gas tank out of mark hueffmans 30,000 mile gn $150 it is pristine.currently it is down at ottos and there are a few of jersey/magna guys cars down there maybe 1 of them could bring it back for you. no rust or rot on the tank.

wheels002-1.jpg

wheels003-1.jpg

Well Looks good but who would be willing to do that for me and are they willing to do it for free?? Lemme know:cool:

boostdeznuts says he can bring it to jersey city nj next week for free as long as i get paid first, he is coming up to ottos next week and can throw it in his trunk and bring it that far for you. you will be hard pressed to find a better tank

OEM Gas Tank

I have an OEM gas tank off my old 16k mile TR. $100. Can be picked up at Otto's Performance in Milford CT. It's in good shape.

Attachments

• Gas tank 020.jpg
    Gas tank 020.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Gas tank 021.jpg
    Gas tank 021.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 75
Mine is also at ottos. I will consider shipping it for what shipping costs are.

I have an OEM gas tank off my old 16k mile TR. $100. Can be picked up at Otto's Performance in Milford CT. It's in good shape.

Might make a trip to RI at the end of the month if I do I ll PM you if you still have it

why dont you post a little more about what your looking for rather than bump it
what ive seen posted here is more than reasonable for an OE tank considering they were also willing to get it to you or reasonably close

are you looking for new aftermarket or oem in mint shape for a museum car or are you looking for a used one cheap or an OEM mint cheaper than what ive seen posted (good luck with that )?
whats the $$$ you have in mind

aftermarket is easy
127 to your door with straps from Buick Grand National Fuel Tank w/Strap Set - AM Autoparts
locally to me i have no problem getting a new 307c tank within a day or to for about the same price as the link (no straps though)

oem new is non existent , if you go to a gm dealer you wont get an OEM tank ..youll get the china 307c tank for an OEM price
heres a link to brian at gbodyparts.com goodmark tank at 279 + ship http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_i...d=726&osCsid=46f77b13ef6ab2094065f04f146643bc

why dont you post a little more about what your looking for rather than bump it
what ive seen posted here is more than reasonable for an OE tank considering they were also willing to get it to you or reasonably close

are you looking for new aftermarket or oem in mint shape for a museum car or are you looking for a used one cheap or an OEM mint cheaper than what ive seen posted (good luck with that )?
whats the $$$ you have in mind

aftermarket is easy
127 to your door with straps from Buick Grand National Fuel Tank w/Strap Set - AM Autoparts
locally to me i have no problem getting a new 307c tank within a day or to for about the same price as the link (no straps though)

oem new is non existent , if you go to a gm dealer you wont get an OEM tank ..youll get the china 307c tank for an OEM price
heres a link to brian at gbodyparts.com goodmark tank at 279 + ship GBodyParts.com Online

Thank you kind sir!!!:)

Might make a trip to RI at the end of the month if I do I ll PM you if you still have it
its sitting in my garage not going anywhere. if u want it just give me a days advance so I can bring it back down to Otto's

Back