You can type here any text you want

Gasket Question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BADAZZV6

Slippery When Boosted
Where can I buy the thick gasket that goes on the intake that connects the turbo/carb to the intake? :confused:

Since we're talking gaskets, where can I get the turbo to intake manifold gasket (the 3 bolt one, 1978 Regal)?

I need a few for spares... Thanks. :)

That's the same one I was asking about. See the reply from fc227.

Oops, I thought you meant the plenum gasket, in which case I need that one too (6 bolts.) :) :D

TURBOCHARGER GASKET/SEAL KIT- FEL-PRO has a turbo mounting gasket kit that has the following gaskets: Downpipe/Elbow Seal, EGR valve, EGR chamber to intake and plenum (x2), Plenum to turbo compressor, turbo compressor to manifold, and oil pan drain connector. The complete kit number is ES 72507 (1978-83 year) and was picked up at my local auto parts store for $19.44. "We found it looking through a new FP catalog. It was not in their computer." Thanks to Trent - Buicksandrail on TB.com.

They sell each gasket individually as well.

No, the 78/83 compressor to intake gasket is about a ¼" thick. If you can't find a NAPA, find a place that carries Felpro.

I ordered the Fel Pro today from carquest. I was just wondering on the brass one since it sounds better on stopping leaks. Thanks rich and jim

Back