You can type here any text you want

Gauge pods..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I've seen my friend Joey's car numerous times, and every time I look at it, I find something new! :D…but everything is so well done that to an untrained eye some of the mods look "factory" installed, very tastefully done! (y) Love your car Joey! ;)

and

Like I said in my previous post, I mounted mine on the console just for street driving. At the track, when running in the 9's, things go by so fast that you don't have time to look at any gauge A-pillar or console, you look where you're going. My FAST XFI records each run I make and when I get back in the pit, I plug my laptop in and I can see everything that happened under the hood during the run allowing me to do a few adjustments or corrections if needed before the next run, so I don't really pay attention to the gauges at the track.

Claude.
Thank you Claude. But, you know your car also has fan club too.

So, you don't look at the gauges when you race? Damn!:facepalm:
Now I know why I'm such a sucky drag racer! I don't keep an eye on the track. I'm too damned busy looking at all my freek'n gauges!!!

So, you don't look at the gauges when you race? Damn!:facepalm:
Joey, I spoke with Martin about not having time to look at the gauges when racing and he said the same thing…He doesn't have time to look at his either. He's running faster than me!…so how could he look at the gauges instead of where he's going especially at 150 mph!!:eek: I guess that this is where the FAST's logging feature comes in handy enabling us to look at the parameters after each run.(y)

Claude. ;)

Joey, I spoke with Martin about not having time to look at the gauges when racing and he said the same thing…He doesn't have time to look at his either. He's running faster than me!…so how could he look at the gauges instead of where he's going especially at 150 mph!!:eek: I guess that this is where the FAST's logging feature comes in handy enabling us to look at the parameters after each run.(y)

Claude. ;)
I was just joking about me looking at my gauges. I don't look at them either. I was just trying to make up an excuse as to why I'm such a bad driver! Sometimes the truth is hard. Oh well, good thing we have Brian,

If you cover up the exposed a-pillar it doesn't look that bad. Some have put them over the existing A-pillar.

Back