You can type here any text you want

gbodyparts.com

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stk6bngr

so i order a ss braided oil drain line and an rjc head gasket kit from gbodyparts.com. i get a small package approx. 2 weeks later. its the oil drain line and no head gasket kit. he says its drop shipped. so i email him and ask him what that meant. he says it was shipped from rjc direct. well its been a month now and still no head gasket and ive emailed him and he said he would check on the status and get back to me. so i wait another week and no reply from him so i email him asking him if he had a chance to find out whats goin on and im still waiting for a reply. Has anyone had the samething happen? im sure this place is busy filling everyones order but i dont think it should take more than a month to get some head gaskets unless they r back ordered.

if they droped shiped from RJC call jason and see if he has any info.

so i order a ss braided oil drain line and an rjc head gasket kit from gbodyparts.com. i get a small package approx. 2 weeks later. its the oil drain line and no head gasket kit. he says its drop shipped. so i email him and ask him what that meant. he says it was shipped from rjc direct. well its been a month now and still no head gasket and ive emailed him and he said he would check on the status and get back to me. so i wait another week and no reply from him so i email him asking him if he had a chance to find out whats goin on and im still waiting for a reply. Has anyone had the samething happen? im sure this place is busy filling everyones order but i dont think it should take more than a month to get some head gaskets unless they r back ordered.

Shoot me your order # I'll check it out with Jason.

dont buy from g body if you need it Quick! I"ve had some problems getting stuff but i did get my parts. Iwill continue to buy from G-body unless i need it quick:)

ordered over $1000 of stuff from g-body last monday, 7 or 8 items. got a shipping tracking # via e-mail on tuesday and received my order on friday. seems to me like they are atleast beginning to get things straight over there. hopefully things will continue to improve. I'm rooting for them. as i would be for ANY VENDOR who serves my needs. G-body is not perfect, none of us are, but they seem to be addressing their issues.

Don't Main To Jump In But I've Been Emailing You For The Gnx Center Caps I Sent You My Address For Shipping Cost Its Been Two Weeks Of Emails And Haven't Got Helped.

Gnx Center Caps

Shoot me your order # I'll check it out with Jason.

Don't Main To Jump In But I've Been Emailing You For The Gnx Center Caps I Sent You My Address For Shipping Cost Its Been Two Weeks Of Emails And Haven't Got Helped.

Head Gasket

YOU SHOULD OF CALLED RJC TO ORDER THEM YOURSELF

did that already. i am one of the few that actually read stuff. but thanx for the link:wink:

Me as well. STILL cannot get a return email no matter WHAT email address I use. They have a LOT of stuff I'd like to buy, but honestly, there's NO WAY I'd send money to them at this point with over a MONTH with no parts and no return emails. I know they have been a vendor for a long time here, but the service on all levels is pathetic. They seem to pick and choose who they want to respond to and ignore everyone else.

I can not defend G-body parts!I believe they take care of there buddies and dont really care about the other guys:confused:

Back