You can type here any text you want

GBodyparts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

black86gn

Boost addict
I highly recommend GBodyparts to everyone out there. In the past I have had many problems with their customer service and addressed all of my issues to Brian. From there, Brian has made several changes within his company to prevent any issues with your order, shipping time frames and availability in parts (btw these were the types of issues I had before). I feel that Gbodyparts is 110% better and more reliable then before. For example, on Friday the 29th of January, I ordered a PTE 6031 and fuel pump hot wire kit. These parts were received this morning, the 1st of February at around 10:00. They were the correct parts that were ordered and got here in an amazing amount of time. Mind you, I got Fed Ex ground shipping not overnight or 2 day shipping. Very impressed.

I agree. Brian has been great with my recent purchase. It started small and kept buying more and more till I ran out of money. THANKS Brian and Dave.

Back