Gen 3 Big Stuff 3 and jumper harness

Steve

A buddy of mine has a Gen 3 Big Stuff 3 he wants to sell. He bought an 87 GN with the BS3 on it but he is not into going fast and just wanted a nice driver so we converted the car back to a stock ECM. What is included is the BS3 ECU, jumper harness, and WB02. It comes with a program for 55 pound injectors and we will include the 55's with the BS3. We are not sure on the condition of the WB02 so we are going to price it accordingly so that if a new WB02 is needed it will still be a good deal for someone. So for the BS3,jumper harness, and set of 55 pound injectors he wants $775 plus shipping. If paying with paypal please add 3% for fees or send as a gift.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 106
I am away from home on business but I can get pics of the jumper harness and o2 when I get back tomorrow. I am not sure who originally made the jumper harness but appears to be pretty normal, similar in style to most of the classic FAST jumper harnesses.

Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation. Here is a pic of the unit with the jumper harness. The harness is 36" long so the ECU could be mounted under the seat if desired. It does come with the WB02 and data cable.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
I'm interested. I'm curious though what needs to be done to go from stock ecu to the bs3?

-Chris

I'm interested. I'm curious though what needs to be done to go from stock ecu to the bs3?

-Chris

It's a fairly easy swap. The jumper harness plugs into the factory harness and then the other end plugs into the BS3 ECU. You do need a 3 bar map sensor and will need to connect the signal wire from the map to the jumper harness. You no longer need a MAF. You will also need to change one wire on the injector harness.

That doesn't sound bad at all. Does it already have the signal wire for a map?

Sorry if it's a stupid question since my previous modded cars have been coyote 5.0's and a c5 z06 lol. I'm used to newer stuff, but what is the advantages of the bs3 over stock. I'm guessing it's faster for sure.

-Chris

will you sell without the 55 lb injectors?? i have 120's and run on E85..will need to get WB inspected and also get a tune loaded for BS3 from Cal hartline... can you post pics of WB o2 sensor

-is this a bank to bank or sequencial system do you know?

That doesn't sound bad at all. Does it already have the signal wire for a map?

Sorry if it's a stupid question since my previous modded cars have been coyote 5.0's and a c5 z06 lol. I'm used to newer stuff, but what is the advantages of the bs3 over stock. I'm guessing it's faster for sure.

-Chris

Unless your car is a digital dash car you already have a 2 bar MAP and the 3 bar is a direct replacement then you just have to tap into the signal wire. The advantage of the BS3 is tunability, WB fuel control, data logging and configureable inputs and outputs.

will you sell without the 55 lb injectors?? i have 120's and run on E85..will need to get WB inspected and also get a tune loaded for BS3 from Cal hartline... can you post pics of WB o2 sensor

-is this a bank to bank or sequencial system do you know?

We would sell it without the 55's a little cheaper but not a whole lot cheaper since 55's don't go for much. BS3's are all sequential.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
Does it use the NGK O2 sensor or the Bosch LSU4 sensor? The NGK is $$$ from what I remember when I had a Gen 1 BS3.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I am not sure if the firmware has been updated or not. The firmware update is not required and the unit will work fine without it. The system has the Bosch wb02 so it is the cheaper one. I am located in Springfield Missouri.

I have had a lot of questions on selling the BS3 without the 55's. We would sell the unit for $735 shipped(please add 3% for paypal fees) in the 48 states without the 55's. Thanks