You can type here any text you want

Gen6 Resource Website

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hustler

With it getting harder to find parts and manuals etc, don't know how long Accel will support this stuff so I've put together a website of gen6 related info that I've either collected or found on other websites that are scattered. The quick key tables were on fast tracks website and put together by Chris Chow to which I gave credit. Another website www.cruzinperformance.com had scanned in and typed up the basic calmap manual. I saved out all the html pages at one time long ago and returned to the website and the pages no longer exist, so I put them back up on mine. Anyway if anyone wants to contribute please feel free and send me anything you have, like programs etc. I am working on getting a page that has programs for various engine setups so that people can get started easier. Usually people with these kits aren't running stock engines which a lot of the accel supplied startup files are for. I couldn't find the GN PDF Format installation manual on accel's website so if anyone has that please let me know. Or if you have links to other good gen6 resource pages please let me know. Anyway hope this can help even just one person on here.

http://home.adelphia.net/~lebeter

Great job i will be sending you some more info, dfi related soon to post. Keep up the good work

I downloaded the Emic manual a couple years ago. It was on Accel's website then. I can't find it online last time I looked.

I found this manual very useful. I can supply a printed copy if you can scan it in and pdf. it.

Dave

Sounds great norbs, I would like to put up a section just for the buick crowd. Dave is the manual you d/l still a d/l version I could get from you? How many pages are we looking at? As you know scanning in 50 pages can be tedious. I can convert something to PDF also. I tried to put the ford manual I had in html format because that way people who are newer to using a computer and can't figure out how to download Acrobat Reader can get it it easily.

Back