You can type here any text you want

gen7 no spark

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

micah7989

TTA #270
gen 7 on 89 tta. no getting any spark or is calmap showing and changes on ingnition, cam/crank position. pulled the heads to have ported and polished just got the car back together today and it cranks over fine. car ran fine before i took it apart

bad sensor? what should the resistance be on it?

I would check wiring if the car ran and you took it apart and now it doesn't run I would bet a ground got missed. If you go to the diagnostic screen and do not see crank or cam signal the ECM is not getting a signal. How is your Gen 7 wired with an adapter harness or its own stand alone harness, repinned factory harness? If you have a factory harness did the grounds on the back of the passenger side head get bolted back up? if you forgot those you wouldn't have crank or cam signal but motor would still crank.

accel harness. the grounds are hooked up to the back of the passenger side. ill keep looking for missing or loose wires

getting voltage change from the crank sensor where it goes into the accel harness. changed out ignition mod and coil park. still nothing. check all the grounds at the back of the block. checked the post it is a good ground as well

Back