You can type here any text you want

Getting there

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Shakedown last nite.. Only had three passes.

At 17-18 PSI it ran 11.83 at 113.03

Then the next pass I screwed up and shut it down, left in second vs first..

Then I upped the boost to 21-22 PSI it ran

O2's were 780 as lowest, 0 KR, 1575 EGT, 18 degree chip.. really clean pass.

Need a clean pass at 25-26 PSI it should break into the 10's.. a little better weather than the 90 degree's, a little more timing.. tweaking.. should do it.

Julio, congrats again,I think we both have a lot left in our cars..... Your 11.49 run was awesome tho! So that made me 2nd fastest street car there. 12.09 @ 111.66.Looking foward to the next outing w/Alky and chip.

ps.
No filter:eek:

Bo

You "da" man. :D So are you liking the new turbo?

Looking for better things to come,
Congrats
Rob Hinson

Bigger is better :D

Its great to have the resources available like we have on these internet boards, had it not been for the information, support, etc found on boards like these... who knows what the outcome $$$ would be. I know i've saved a bunch just doing homework.

So yes a 3600 9x11 works pretty good with a TE67, as does the heads and cam, to round out a package. Just think that when the heads were stock, cam was stock, smaller turbo... etc... I would of had to blown 30 PSI at the same timing to get it here.

I'll be turning up the wick as the track permits :D Think i'll work on getting my 1/8 mile down into the 6.9-7.0 range.. then blast the 1/4.

Gonna get kicked out pretty soon :)

Originally posted by Razor

Gonna get kicked out pretty soon :)
Congrats! Plenty left with that setup but go easy :)

My plan was to get kicked out :D

Back