You can type here any text you want

girl troubles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
thanks for the feedback...haha

i gave her a call, we ended up going to a party and she ended up sleeping over at my place :) , she did say she had a good time (her way of saying thank you??)

i've only known her for a couple weeks and i've already met her parents? is that strange??

on a brighter note i bought that 3000GT SL with 20k miles, the owner was anal as ****, it was driven every summer since 94 only on nice days, its the cleanest 1994 i've ever seen, it looks as new as the nicest 2004, i'll have to post pics, its never been left outside, always inside in a heated garage with a car cover, booya

try that doorlock test. lock the doors of the car and go somewhere, when you two get back, unlock her door with your key and open it for her, then walk around the car. if she unlocks your door for you, then she's a considerate person. read that one on this board a few days ago, tried it on my gf (now fiance) and she passed ;)

you talking at me? half the parts in my sig are the same as yours! only ricier part I see in mine is an electronic boost controller. geesh. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jastrckl
you talking at me? half the parts in my sig are the same as yours! only ricier part I see in mine is an electronic boost controller. geesh. :rolleyes:

I think he was referring to the 3000GT that 1987BuickGrandN just bought. Read the whole post.

ohhhhhhh duh. I did read the whole thing but forgot to take my meds today and guess I didn't pay enough attention. damn ADD.

I miss the good old days

I must really be out of touch with the younger generation.
I grew up in the time when if you ask a girl out, you pay.
That was when you could walk into any manufacturer show room and order a car with all the HP you wanted under the hood. People held doors open for other people. Men removed their caps in restaurants and during the anthum, they played music that you could actually understand what they were saying. God, I miss the good old days!!

Re: I miss the good old days

Originally posted by Lee Thompson
I must really be out of touch with the younger generation.
I grew up in the time when if you ask a girl out, you pay.
That was when you could walk into any manufacturer show room and order a car with all the HP you wanted under the hood. People held doors open for other people. Men removed their caps in restaurants and during the anthum, they played music that you could actually understand what they were saying. God, I miss the good old days!!

Yes, the 20's were great...............;) :D

Hhmmm

HI

Beauty is only skin deep

When someone shows you who they are, believe them!

Go out with her again, maybe the kiss threw her off and sh ewas nervous.

Bill

Originally posted by 1badTTA
It is traditional for the man to pay anyways so why are you requiring verbal gratification for doing what most people expect? Did you say thanks when the waitress took your order for coffee? What about the person that gave you your movie tickets? Or the guy that took them and returned the stubs?

yes,
yes,
yes,

i always thank everyone for almost anything. i dont' know why, i guess i know that if i were there pulling ticket stubs all day having someone thank me would be kind of nice...

Girls are dumb??

Originally posted by Gothmog
Girls are dumb. Don't expect her to remember to thank you.

Well, without starting an all out war .. I beg to differ. I know plenty of "girls" who are pretty intelligent ... myself included.

I'm not trying to kiss the ass of the opposite sex, But I have to agree that most girls are very smart. I can say that when I am in relationships I love it because she keeps me on track and knows the things I don't know or what I don't want to know. The only thing that I need to worry about are the cars and the car events & guys night out. Everything else is planned for me and well I like that. :cool:

I bought the 3000GT souly to save my GN. I live in MI and dont want all that salt on my car!

my GN will be fast, im just interested in keeping it nice

Originally posted by jastrckl
try that doorlock test. lock the doors of the car and go somewhere, when you two get back, unlock her door with your key and open it for her, then walk around the car. if she unlocks your door for you, then she's a considerate person. read that one on this board a few days ago, tried it on my gf (now fiance) and she passed ;)

I always used that test too . . . but the only girl that I ever dated that actually unlocked my door turned out to be a pathological liar:( :(

Oh well . . .

id be afraid to try that one on this girl, i have a feeling shed fail, besides, i have an remote entry fob on the new 3000gt

Back