Girls=trouble

Been Ther done that, it is better to look in then out.

Women are like goals, find ones that match yours.

Then give them the 5 senses test. Plus 2 other tests.

1. Taste - gotta like the taste, whether it is kissing or whatever
2. Smell - simple, like just after a shower, not sweaty like Uncle Teddy
3. Sound - voice , including when angry, test your sound levels you can accept, really piss them off.
4. Touch - you just can't keep your hands off them.
5. Sight - you like to see them in daylight, with or without clothes

6. Goals - whether it is money, family, children, step-children, etc
7. Chemistry - you will sense it right away.

Pick 5 things you like about the person you are with, and use it everyday, everyday, not just to find a spouse to marry or date.

Always start back at the top as time and life changes, as goals and life do change. Even a job and meeting and getting along with relatives can be testing you. I had a girlfriend, and I hated to hear her sister just open her mouth, kinda like someone scratching their nails on a chalkboard, screeech, please just SHUT - UP.

RESPECT, TRUST, COMMUNICATION is the key to happiness and
long lasting friendship, regardless if a spouse or friend.

The problem I see is people use different rules when dating friends you can have sex with vs friends who are there as true friends, use the same principles, yet leave the emotion out of it.

My best - friend keeps picking up bar sluts and then wonders why he can't find the right one. She can't even pay for rent, which is subsidized through the Government for $50 per month. But she still smokes cigarettes and drinks with her sister daily. BUt can't afford rent of $50. She made a comment to him and he told me like he is proud -- that he is a keeper, well, he owns his own house and has $70k in equity, and house is worth $150k, has a job with vacation and benefits, boat, 4 wheelers, snowmobiles!

And she has 3 children that treat her like she is a child always going out partying and not staying at home.

See a pattern... can't teach or learn this in H.S. Be Smart, Learn quicker.

Come on, I may go to the bar for a few drinks, but I am not looking for a wife or girlfriend there.

Don't get me wrong, there are people who havea spouse from meeting at the bar, but it is summer and the fun is just around the corner.

ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION!!! nothing worse than meeting new friends or even one night stand and making it a lasting relationship because of children as the connection.

The reason people cheat ( or seek others) are for attention, for those qualities you and I seek, which are missing in a relationship. The only part is affairs don't have the real life test, money , and family and friends, included. That makes a big difference. If it is SEX, well, that is inherent -- why do think I have a female dog, because males always run off to get laid.

Oh yeah, alcohol, always screws with your mind and everything else.

Everything in life will Kill you -- sex, drugs, smoking, alcohol, women, men, stress.... but do it in moderation.

Jealousy is like salt, a little is good, but too much can kill you and leave a bad taste.

The reason people have the same problems over and over, is because they don't learn why it happened the first and second time. My sister has a friend (3 children 12, 16, 20 yrs old) whose daughter was pregnant at 16 yrs old and now the mother is pregnant at 42 yrs old, from a man she met after her divorce, who has nothing to do with her, because she had no protection or birth controland neither did he. He is about mid 30's, no children, no baggage, on top of the world, now he is a father to child from a one night stand with a friend and will forever be attached to each other. Plus she is not working, no insurance, no skills or abilities for employment and is 7 months pregnant. She is good at going out and having a good time and drinking, just not anymore.

Guys and girls beware, protect your self and family from others, there are people who will F@#$ up your life.
Touchy subject, but experience will help you get through it all and having the ability to adapt and change, yet accepting what you can change and cutting your losses when you know there are no alternatives remaining. Nothing worth having comes easily.

Brett

GNregistry- Holy s h i t do you ever have time on your hands. I don't know about your check list though (sounds like a lab experiment with the stratch and sniff). To me its simple. This is my 10 commandments

1) are you a loser or someone with ambition
2) are they working or stay home mom
3) I must be attracted to her ( must be lady like, I don't want a butch)
4) is she smart or stupid (can she hold a conversation with your friends without you being embarrased)
5) does she romp like a bucking bronoco/ or wake me up when its over
6) must be the best of friends
7) must believe in GOD and a nonsmoker
8) must have mother like qualities and want childern
9) must have no childern from another relationship or a s s h o l e X boy friends lurking around
10) must get the approval from the family ( cause my family meets often for dinners, brunch, lunch or just hanging out)

ttype, LOL

you are too funny

some days -- I have time, if I can help just one person use the rules I listed, it is worth it. I wish I had these when I was younger than now. plus I may have got out of a relationship sooner if I knew what to avoid, just like obstacles in the road.

I work from home -- web site designer and have a part time job as limousine chauffeur.

Plus I like to visit TB.com, but I usually keep personal life out of the TB.com due to bashing and comments.

Girls are TROUBLE!!!

Some people are sheltered and others are not.

The reason for the list of 10 commandments or 5 senses test to use is they are so simple yet people overlook them when dating or Marriage.

I did not marry until I was finished with US Army, College and few other goals.

Not eveyone should have children, just because you can!!

Most of the lists ttypewhite made are related to GOALS and 5 senses - SIGHT, easy to look at daily,

as for no children from previous relationships, GOOD LUCK, but at my age and women over 25 yrs old the clocking is ticking and they want or have children already by someone they are no longer with.

Remember the ring doesn't cover the hole.

As far as approval from the family, who is marrying or dating who.

I do not like my step-mother because she is honest and blunt, example stated by her once --- are you fat or just pregnant is one of her comments she stated to a friend of my sisters in front of everyone there. Aftre 10 years of marriage to my father, she is still a bitch, but I have to accept her and be nice on family gatherings!!!!! By the way this is her 4th marriage.

I am in my 30's and it is different than people in their 20's, different goals, and life changes.

P.S. I listed 7 things to look at when dating or in marriage, you listed 10 and most are related to goals.

Plus if you knew me better you would understand.

My parents were divorced when I was 16 years old (1982) and that was 22 years ago -- I am 38 years old now (2004) and I place a whole lot more value on marriage than most will ever know or experience. And then 6 months after the divorce of my parents --- my mother died at the age of 34 years old -- unknown -- but we think it was related to the following, scenario: she was painting a room in the house and taking medication, like prescription drugs from the doctor. Well she decided to have a few cocktails after finsihing the room. Don't mix drugs and drinking. That night she went to sleep and during the night her heart stopped for a moment as most people experience, but her heart stopped completely and she died. and yes at the age of 34. Just think at 17 you have lived 1/2 your life.

When I was younger I used to go "skinny dipping" and now that I am older, I go "chunky dunk"

later

Daaaaaaanmmmmmm. I am truely sorry to hear that story. Reading it was rather difficult, trying to put myself in your shoes. My family is very different. We are very close and everyone gets alone with one another. There is no question that we all have each others back if s h i t gets thick, thats why family acceptance is important to me. I would hate to see that good chemistry ruinned. More time its all about common sense. You know what is good and what is bad, but sometimes we over look that stuff because the girl knows to push all your right buttons (sexually speaking of coarse). Because you know what they say. Once us guys have a hard-on the blood leaves the brain and fills your woody leaving us completely dumbfounded. My buddy is a prime example. Beautiful girlfriend, but she is high maintainance and dumb as dumb can be. But when I ask him why he is so whipped, he says," Mike, if I were to through that p u s s y in the air, it would turn into sunshine.":eek: Ya she is nice (optically speaking), but he lost his manhood with this retch. He turned into her puppet and has to ask permission to piss by himself. Not too mention she tried to hit on a couple of his friends too. :confused: Oh well thats his funeral not mines;)

In order to understand a woman, the first thing you must do is learn to listen! The biggest problem we have is that we listen, but just don't quite understand what they mean when they are saying it! Most women long for a man you can who can connect with them not just mentally but spiritually! This is quite a task to accomplish! Some people never really connect (doesn't matter how long you are together) Some people just get used to being with that particular person, are afraid of having to have to go through the "having to get to know someone phase" so they settle with what they have! That's why most 2-3-4 year relationships end so abruptly. The only way you get to know the woman you are with is through the power of conversation. The more you ask about her instead of asking about yourself the more likely you are to know about the "true her" or the stuff she talks about and "we" quite don't understand!

It's pretty amazing that most people that are together usually live in the same neighborhood or in the same city. I honestly don't thing your "soul mate" is usually found withing a 25 mile radius. That's why you hear about all the cyber couple falling in love.

Today's society is unfortunately been changed quite a bit for the worse. Most people are very selfish and don't think about much but getting laid. Most women don't even know what it means to be romanced! Their idea of going out on a date is going some local restaurant and having dinner! Ask yourself how many times you've actually worked for a date or for ie. . . cooked your but off to impress a woman on your ability to be a good chef! Instead of deciding that the second date is going to be involved with alchohol, why not go the park and fly a kite, or go to an amusement park. Irregardless of how dumb it sounds most people do enjoy that! We might actually too.

Well . . . I think I might have gone out on a tangent. I think you might understand what I'm talking about. It's time to be a little more open minded about what we want and whether or not we'll would devote ourselves unconditionally to that special someone. If your with someone ask yourself "Do you love her or are you in-love with her" BIG DIFFERENCE!

Originally posted by trbojo
they all suck. PERIOD! can't make em' happy no matter what, and they're all f..ck,Ing CRazy

In 100% Total agreement !

If there are good ones out here...I must be looking in all the wrong places:rolleyes:

Originally posted by 2 QK 4 U
Yeah, no shizzle my nizzle...this guy hasn't got burned yet !....Ha ha ha ha, he's in for a big suprise!:D
Yep!:D

"I want to cuddle and snuggle and talk about our dreams and fears and hold eachother and talk some more and then listen to our favorite song and giggle and sing and run in the park and pick out a new puppy and name him Mr. Biscuits and take him to the carnival and I'll win you a giant Teddy bear and then we'll go home and cuddle with our puppy and our giant Teddy bear and then the next day while I'm at work you'll screw half the neighborhood and when I find out you'll say it was because I was always working trying to provide for you and the new baby and you'll take the boy away and never let me see him and tell the state that it's all my fault and that I'm a deadbeat dad and then they'll take 30% of my paycheck for the next 16 years to pay for a child I don't even get to see and when I'm considering slashing my wrists you'll be out screwing other neighborhoods because you don't have to work because you get checks every week that buy more beer than baby clothes and in the end I'll look like the clown because I was stupid enough to be a proud father and work too hard for too little pay and you were smart enough to rip me off and live for free and screw strangers all day long so I'm going to jump off of a f***ing overpass and you'll raise the boy to think I was a selfish a**hole who never cared about him and it all started with some love and some communication and understanding and cuddling and more cuddling....."

Oh my god...I truly feel for you man. That's a great story, I almost cried, not about the story but how frickin true that is!

Unbelievable isn't it !

Here's my pathetic story. I had this girlfriend, she had kids [big mistake] anyways, I worked and provided for them. myself, her, and two sometimes three kids. I wanted to buy a GN...she said no! I can think of better things to buy with the money. I said yes, I'm buying a GN, so I picked the GN and left them ! Never been so happy in my life. Yeah, not to mention she was screwin her dads' kids while I was at work! stupid cunts. thats two so far that's burned me real bad in similar situations....now I'm afraid to date. Nice huh?

Oh my god...I truly feel for you man. That's a great story, I almost cried, not about the story but how frickin true that is!

Unbelievable isn't it !

Here's my pathetic story. I had this girlfriend, she had kids [big mistake] anyways, I worked and provided for them. myself, her, and two sometimes three kids. I wanted to buy a GN...she said no! I can think of better things to buy with the money. I said yes, I'm buying a GN, so I picked the GN and left them ! Never been so happy in my life. Yeah, not to mention she was screwin her dads' kids while I was at work! stupid cunts. thats two so far that's burned me real bad in similar situations....now I'm afraid to date. Nice huh?
Well, I'm one who likes to dress things up a bit, (I never had a dog named Mr. Biscuits!:D ) but really the rest of the story is true.....and very common. Men have ruled this world from day one and now the sniveling liberals want everything to be so politically correct that they've screwed everything up. Equality is great and I'm a huge supporter, but reciprocation is what it has become and that is just sick. We've gone from holding doors for women to allowing them legally to steal our children, our money and our dignity.

If I broke into your garage and stole an old toaster that you had long forgotten about (cash value of $3), I'm going to jail, homeboy!

.......but if a woman wrecks you financially, humiliates you publicly with her rediculous indecency and runs off with your brother and your child there is NO PENALTY!!!

Kinda f***ed up, if you ask me.

Edit: By the way, I'm glad that it was the GN that set you free! It was the w h o r e from the above story that put me in such a bad spot money-wise that I had to sell mine! (But I've gotten another one, you b!tch!:D )

Here is some public dirt on the GEM I was with last. This bitch made up stories, signed affidavids, filed false charges, got me arrested and I went to jail for 10 days. That was March of last year....and this is what the old bag has been up to now-a-days...notice the "taking the identity of another and forgery chrge" also she is in big trouble for not paying child support in a different case....enjoy!!! I did, it's just good to see it come back around for the hag!

Apr 27, 2004 Clark County Page 1
4:23 pm Springfield, Ohio
D O C K E T S H E E T for 04CR0171 0001
STATE OF OHIO vs. JACQUELINE the bitch ass who re.________________________________________________________________________________
Party Name: CL***$#ER, JACQUELINE S Defendant 1
Date Filed: 03/15/04 Style: STATE VS CLE*&^ER
Judge : 003

Action : INDICTMENT
________________________________________________________________________________
Judge Ric***d J. O'Ne*/6 Judge

Plaintiff 1 Attorney
Pty 1 STATE OF OHIO C***ER, DARNELLE
50 E COLUMBIA STREET
SPRINGFIELD, OH 45501

________________________________________________________________________________
Actions
Date Description
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
03/15/04 POSTING
INDICTMENT AGAINST JACQUELINE S FOR THE CHARGE
OF TAKING THE IDENTITY OF ANOTHER & FORGERY FILED.

REQUEST FILED AND SUMMONS TOGETHER WITH CERT COPY OF
INDICTMENT ISSUED CERTIFIED MAIL FOR SERVICE UPON THE
DEFT.
03/25/04 FILING
CERT MAIL ENVELOPE RETURNED FOR JACQUELINE S
CONTAINING COPY OF NOTICE OF BAIL FORFEITURE MARKED:
INSUFFICENT ADDRESS.

NOTICE OF FAILURE ISSUED TO ATTY.
03/25/04 ORDER
ORDERED---DEFT. ARRAIGNED---READING OF INDICTMENT WAIVED---
DEFT. PLEADS NOT GUILTY TO SAID INDICTMENT---BOND FIXED AT
OWN RECOGNIZANCE
VOLUME # 759 PAGE # 164
03/26/04 FILING
STENOGRAPHER'S BILL FOR $25.00 TO BE PAID TO CLARK CO., OHIO
FILED.

I know that song all too well. I'd be careful about posting the full names of people though....she sounds like the type to go sue happy as well!

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
I know that song all too well. I'd be careful about posting the full names of people though....she sounds like the type to go sue happy as well!

Ahhh, it's public info man. All you have to do is search.

edit : But just to be on the safe side, I'll edit it....:)

Ahhh, it's public info man. All you have to do is search.

edit : But just to be on the safe side, I'll edit it....:)
Yeah, her name sounds much better now, anyway!

Ah what the hell, here's the worst of my bad list:

Anita 'The Scuzhound' Cormier of Rockland, Maine!!

Man, I think I'm in love!

Originally posted by Samballs
In order to understand a woman, the first thing you must do is learn to listen! The biggest problem we have is that we listen, but just don't quite understand what they mean when they are saying it! Most women long for a man you can who can connect with them not just mentally but spiritually! This is quite a task to accomplish! Some people never really connect (doesn't matter how long you are together) Some people just get used to being with that particular person, are afraid of having to have to go through the "having to get to know someone phase" so they settle with what they have! That's why most 2-3-4 year relationships end so abruptly. The only way you get to know the woman you are with is through the power of conversation. The more you ask about her instead of asking about yourself the more likely you are to know about the "true her" or the stuff she talks about and "we" quite don't understand!

It's pretty amazing that most people that are together usually live in the same neighborhood or in the same city. I honestly don't thing your "soul mate" is usually found withing a 25 mile radius. That's why you hear about all the cyber couple falling in love.

Today's society is unfortunately been changed quite a bit for the worse. Most people are very selfish and don't think about much but getting laid. Most women don't even know what it means to be romanced! Their idea of going out on a date is going some local restaurant and having dinner! Ask yourself how many times you've actually worked for a date or for ie. . . cooked your but off to impress a woman on your ability to be a good chef! Instead of deciding that the second date is going to be involved with alchohol, why not go the park and fly a kite, or go to an amusement park. Irregardless of how dumb it sounds most people do enjoy that! We might actually too.

Well . . . I think I might have gone out on a tangent. I think you might understand what I'm talking about. It's time to be a little more open minded about what we want and whether or not we'll would devote ourselves unconditionally to that special someone. If your with someone ask yourself "Do you love her or are you in-love with her" BIG DIFFERENCE!

I had to read your post a couple of times because I couldn't quit believe what I saw! Ignorant me thought that most guys (especially on this particular thread) would rather bite their tonge off than talk about romance and how to make sure you found the right partner and how to actually make a woman happy!

I totally agree with what you said and I wish more men would really think about relationships like you do instead of trashing the other gender because of disappointments they had. THE FAULT IS ALWAYS MUTUAL, no matter how sad some of these stories are and how innocent you make yourselves look!

Thank you for your great input ,Samballs.

SamBalls is still a FAG for writing that.

...and you know what Samballs, you'll find out that even writing chit like that still won't get you laid!

...and what are you talking about gn85girl??? I am innocent! and if you havn't noticed lately the thread is entitled "girls=trouble" not "girls=happiness" If you want though you can start a thread called that and I'll be more than happy to post replies about many encounters with girls that are happy with one night stands:D and I was happy too. G's up Ho's down.:cool:

SamBalls is still a FAG for writing that.

...and you know what Samballs, you'll find out that even writing chit like that still won't get you laid!

...and what are you talking about gn85girl??? I am innocent! and if you havn't noticed lately the thread is entitled "girls=trouble" not "girls=happiness" If you want though you can start a thread called that and I'll be more than happy to post replies about many encounters with girls that are happy with one night stands:D and I was happy too. G's up Ho's down.:cool:
^^^^ I think I found my long lost brother!:D
Just because I think it's fun, I've got to say it again.....F A G . Your should change your screen name to Samballsinapurse!