Give me some LOVE

BobbyBuick

IN FINAL ROUND 55 Chevy truck OR 70 GP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HINT 70 GP
GREAT NEWS!

Thanks to your votes, as of midnight last night, my 1970 Grand Prix SJ 4-speed has made it into the Finals of Duplicolor's Restoration Challenge! There is only one more vehicle to beat - But the '55 Chevy Truck has a lot of supporters - so we'd really appreciate your votes!
By the way, the Dayton Daily News ran a story about my car in the Saturday "Wheels" section of the newspaper. Check out the link and the amazing photos they posted.
Thanks for your continued support!
Bob
Wheels of the Week: Slusser Grand Prix

You can only vote once per email address so please forward . If your spouses and/or friends would be willing to vote too, we'd appreciate it!
You must register in order to vote - Please log on and vote at the following link:

Restoration Challenge

Congratulations on the final round. I've been voting for you all along. I think that the video is really what set you apart from the others. That and a d@mn fine resto job. Hope you win. Good luck. Jeremy

Voted again. Good luck, I hope you win!

You've got some pretty serious competition...that truck is very nicely done.

4946877906_ae741a0c7f.jpg

Im going up against a college Student from California.That is going to be some tough competition for me considering the numbers hes in contact with on a day to day .If you could tell your friends text the people in your phone or email your contacts it would really help results.I know it takes some time and I do thank everyone in advance for supporting me
http://www.restorationchallenge.com/