GM Engineering info for BRF transmission codes.

chris718

I have aquired the original BRF engineering paperwork with all hydraulic specific calibration information for the trans.I am contemplating putting it forth in a bulletain for those who are interested.If there are enough people interested in owning this original impossible to find information I will make a nice technical bulletain available for a small fee.Let us know.This information cannot be found anywhere elese.Spring identification,color codes,valve identification and codes,seperator plate id and orifice sizes,servo ,governor and boost valve information.Servo springs id color codes etc.,Also have 28 other codes cz,kz,kc,ca,cr,cr,etc.

If everyone agrees to not post it all over the internet they will be 12.00 per valve body code shipped in manila envelope.I also have most casting and parts drawings for all of the internal parts.Anyone needing blueprints or cool wall posters let me know and we can discuss it further.Whatever the total is by wednesday is what I will print up and send them out.My daughter will handle the transactions.Ill post her contact information Wednesday evening.

Chris
This actually would have been a good addition to your 200r4 book Any chances these valve body specifications may end up in your book. BTW, are any books more available and what is the current price! PM if available with shipping to 35211.

I do have kt and ct.No og.There are 2 or 3 different kts.All use the same valve but different shift springs.Some of them even have penciled in and signed production changes/updates on them.

Contact Alexandra @ 718 506 6465.Please call between 3:45 pm to 7 :45 pm.$12.00 per code.Call between Tuesday and Wednesday only.I will not reprint any of the paperwork after Wednesday.Thanks.

Damn, I just now saw this thread. I haven't been here in a while. This would have helped out a lot, too.

Sorry guys.I put this and the hat shirt deal together for my daughter as a learning curve for her and a means for her to save a little money and start understanding resonsibilities..Both may have failed for her for now but that might be the valuable lesson for her to have learned form all this.The money was for her ,not the company.What I have invested in the 2004r paperwork and engineering drawings etc. is way beyond what most people may think they are worth ,but they are extremely rare and I am 1 of 3 people that actually have them.