GM nos style bumper fillers

Ordered my set this morning. Now I have to find a shop to paint them... I can't wait till I get them. I have been holding off on replacing my messed up rear bumper till I got the new pieces.

Any idea on the time frame they will be shipped?

We are getting some in the end of this month. Just doing some testing before shipping out to the masses . here are a few installed & painted pics.

Attachments

• IMG_3030.JPG
    IMG_3030.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 185
  • IMG_3027.JPG
    IMG_3027.JPG
    946.4 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_3024.JPG
    IMG_3024.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 184
We are getting some in the end of this month. Just doing some testing before shipping out to the masses . here are a few installed & painted pics.

Brian they look amazing!! prefect lines . who ever got NOS filler for sale better get rid of them.
Because they look no diffrent between your's and NOS.

The chemical make up is a little nicer ;) I'll give you call tonight or tomorrow Miguel I promise. I know I said I would call you after I was done last week. I am sure glad you sent some one to check & make sure I didn't fall in. ;)

We're getting pretty close to the end of the month. Any ETA on these if we order this week?

We're getting pretty close to the end of the month. Any ETA on these if we order this week?
This is literally the last week you can order these for free shipping. I am air freighting these in. I have a call coming after lunch with the shipping costs. This will depend of I do next day or 3-4 day.
The $9,000 quote I got just wasn't going to work for me.

Yeah for $650 a set in the U.S. ? They are not made in China if that is what your worried about.

All filler orders should be shipped as of today. If you were missed shoot me an e-mail.

my front fillers from gbody parts fit very well with no mods or body work required scuff and shoot thx gbodyparts

I have arrived at the time to replace the factory bumper fillers on my '86 GN. I am excited about what looks to be a great aftermarket solution
for the problem of dead factory filler pieces. My greatest concern is how well these new fillers will "age". I understand it is a new type of
material but will it be better than the ABS or fiberglass? The price is higher and I do understand I will save on prep costs but I am looking
for some assurance that I won't have to do this again in a few years. Are there any details on the new material so that I can do some
research before purchasing?