You can type here any text you want

GMC Syclone for sale low milage

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yes I know thanks
you would not believe some people I guess they thank everyone is down on there luck and needs to sale everything they own like last week.

anyone have any trades they want to offer up? I open to something that might catch my eye

Well I've looked at it a few times now... if you're able to add in on your end we should talk trade. Think about it and PM me a phone number.

10+ years ago when I first got on ebay I sold a neat drag staging light type Syclone brochure that GM sent me. As you pulled down the inner sleeve the lights on the tree changed and reviewer comments changed. Neat item. Went for like $75 to a guy in Germany.... WTF?

10+ years ago when I first got on ebay I sold a neat drag staging light type Syclone brochure that GM sent me. As you pulled down the inner sleeve the lights on the tree changed and reviewer comments changed. Neat item. Went for like $75 to a guy in Germany.... WTF?

Yeah those trees are very rare and tend to sell in the $500 to $700 range now a days.

Yeah those trees are very rare and tend to sell in the $500 to $700 range now a days.

Guess I need to dig out another. I've got 3 LARGE bins of old brochures.

Nice truck - lets trade !

Can you add in a shot of engine and from rear straight on.

some more pics of the truck people wanted to see. I cleaned it up for the first time, boy this is a nice truck I might need to go up on the price another 2500. If you want this thing you need to hit me up.

syclone1548022.jpg

syclone1548041.jpg

syclone1548040.jpg

syclone1548038.jpg

syclone1548016.jpg

ok the end is getting close
anyone want this truck
we are at 14000. and you will get it
call me I have other cars I want to get need this gone
richie
919-274-4336

91 Syclone

I've got a 85 El Camino SS Choo-Choo & a fully restored 1970 Rupp Roadster mini I would trade you for it? Pics can be seen on Binghamton, NY Craigslist look under the heading "El Camino SS" & "Rupp" want 10K for SS & $2,800.00 for Rupp.

Back