GN 23,000 miles.. high nine sec. all street

Just got the balancer back from BHJ. It needs machined and then the engine will be making an appearance back in the engine bay. Things move slower than smoke with these Buicks!

A SG1 block isn't a Stage I block it's a service replacement stock block.

Neal

SPOOOLINUP said:
:confused: $44,000........! For A Single Turbo Stage I Car? UR Asking Price Of $34,000 Is More Then Most Will Pay For A STAGE II TWIN TURBO....! :rolleyes:

General Rule Is The Car is Worth About 1/2 OF What You Have Into It. Are You Saying That You Have $68,000 Into ur Car.....? :confused:

Im Sure Ur Car Is Beautiful, It Sure Does Sound It.....! But $34k?

Im Aware Of That Neal, Thanx Tho..... I Should Have Been More Specific And Stated Sg1 Vs. Stage I. My Mistake.

Warp6 said:
General rule is BS - The REAL rule is: The car is worth what someone is willing to pay.

The General Rule may work for some poeple but I agree the real rule is what one interest buyer with money is willing to pay

not my intention to "whore" anything. I was merely saying that I agree with his starting price and offered my car as an example that was similar.

If i truly offeneded anyone, then I am sorry. Just tell a modeator and they will rmove my reply.

Great looking car

This may be a stupid question but whay are you selling it?
Do have any better int. pics?
Is the car streetable at all? I've alway heard and read that once your car gets below a 11 sec its pretty much moded to the point of a track car only.
Again its just what I've read in a couple of Kenne bell articals.

Man! I'd love to own this car, I just think its alittle more than I need.

This car has EXCELLENT street manners. If a sub 11 sec ride feels like a race car to you... get a new tech.

I will have several pictures in about a week.

I am selling the car and trailer for financial reasons.

speed11 said:
Is the car streetable at all? I've alway heard and read that once your car gets below a 11 sec its pretty much moded to the point of a track car only.
Again its just what I've read in a couple of Kenne bell articals.

Thay may have been the case back in 95 when Kenne Bell was still into buicks. :D