You can type here any text you want

GN Engine Builder in Ohio/surrounding states?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well if it's something small, I could live with it, but if it's a headgasket issue, then I wouldn't be too happy. I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're in Ohio, too? I'm fairly new to the TR world, so please pardon my indiscretions, but are there any other well known builders (even far out of state)?
Ya I'm in Northeast Ohio...Weber is who most use around here, but if your willing to go out of state RPE, and Cottons are in the northeast and both are very reputable builders of Buick motors....

Ya I'm in Northeast Ohio...Weber is who most use around here, but if your willing to go out of state RPE, and Cottons are in the northeast and both are very reputable builders of Buick motors....

Okay, well like I said, if Weber does good work, I have no problem going there, I'd actually prefer it, since they're in-state.

Thanks

I am from Dayton Ohio and drove straight to Cotton's for my motor. RPE builds the short blocks then they assemble the rest I believe.

Back