You can type here any text you want

GN feels like its hitting rev limiter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey guys i was looking over the car today and found what looks like a ground hanging. I have had a chance to hook it up somewhere and see what it does. But it is right under the turbo, looks like it might have mounted with the turbo cover bracket. Any idea's if this will cause problems?

Yes it will!

Hey guys i got my headers replaced, and did the springs with the 100lb ones from kirbans. Car seems to have alot more power, but is still acting up every now and then, seems to be missing every once in a while to. Also for some reason it doesnt seem to want to let me go over 14lbs of boost, i screwed the wastegate stick in about 2-3 turns and it didnt change. So im guessing my tune is crap. Wish there was somebody local to help out.

these pics are just incase you guys spot something out of the ordinary

e4cfeced.jpg

f7d6b27f.jpg

81ac2da7.jpg

You need to get that top IC hose flush on the Tbody and the clamp also. That"could" be the source of a leak under boost.

I was talking with brian at gbody and he told me to disconnect the two lines running to the turbo from the wastegate solenoid and then run a straight tube from the compressor housing to the wastegate. Well when i did this my boost was showing up right at ten psi for whatever reason. Why would this make my boost level show up differently? I turned in my adjustable wastegate rod and im at about 14psi now and the car is deffinatly hauling alot better then it was before and im not getting any timing retard so i think im good. Just wondering why the readings would change like that? Thanks

are you going buy the in dash boost guage thats just for show :biggrin::biggrin:

I dunno guys i cant figure this out, comes and goes so intermidantly i have no clue when its fixed and when its not. Im thinking about taking the car up to Gbodyparts and letting brain check it out, see what they can find.

Back