*GN in a New Movie*

TTA81

I apologize if this has been posted already but it looks like a new movie will be coming out featuring a red 750 HP GN. Hope its better than F&F4! Here is the link and scroll down to the bottom and click on Behind the Scenes- "Frank's car":

www.borntoracemovie.com

Bummer. I submitted my GN cause they were having a casting call for cars to appear in the flick. On a cool note my girlfriends dad is producing a movie called the Kult. My GN will be in a few scenes:D

That's really cool. Looks like they kept the V6 in it too. Boy do I wish they would have kept it black like it should be;)

I am almost positive that is Ali Ashfar's Turbo T from ESX Motorsports in LA.

Runs low 10's.

Looks identical and if the movie was in Socal that may be it.

It was at the Van Nuys cruise 2 months back and I spoke with him for a bit.

Cool guy, clean car.

If he's the owner of the car, why isn't he aware that its a T-type and not a GN? Unless...god forbid...it is indeed a GN painted red, with the badging removed. :confused: I think the muscle car gods would frown upon that.

Good point. I don't really know.

Ali Ashfar is the producer of the movie, so I think it's his car.

It is possible it is a GN painted Tabasco red. Looked like a Turbo T to me, but I am no expert. I think the interior WAS NOT a GN color scheme.

Could be labeling it a GN, strictly for marketing purposes, as more people know a GN (since FF4) then they would a Turbo T.

Nice car in person- Ford 9inch rear, built motor, roll bar, etc . He said it ran low 10's/hi 9's at 26psi.

Could be labeling it a GN, strictly for marketing purposes, as more people know a GN (since FF4) then they would a Turbo T.

It is nice, no doubt...but I hate it when people do that. Better to call it what it is and let people's curiousity do the rest than ride the popularity of a name. They can use Google, can't they? I dunno, just my $0.02. Nice ride though.

Before and after !!!

painted red!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4866.JPG
    IMG_4866.JPG
    3.2 KB · Views: 172