You can type here any text you want

Gn Interior

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VINCE86GN

I'm Having My 1986 Gn Painted, So The Whole Interior Is Out Of The Car. I Like To Recover The Front And Rear Seats. I Like Some Info Where To Get The Best Fit And As Close As Possible Seat Covers To Original..also Need Carpets Too!

Vince

We carry PUI interiors which are the best & closest on the market.New arm rest, lower door panels, upper door panels & carpet.Visors & headliners also.

Thanks All, For All In Info On The Gn Interior...is There Anyone Who Had The Seat Recovered ? I Like To Know Where You Bought Them And How They Looked And Fit From The Original Material???

Thanks Vince

I went PUI also. I had a few guys tell me they were some of the best. Then when I started calling around to vendors for prices and type, most all came from PUI anyway. I was happy with the fit and finish. Most any custom shop or auto upholstry place with a GOOD REPUTATION can handle putting them on. I actually paid more to have the door panels done than the seats. JAX has a good reputation too! Not sure if they do there own or they come from PUI also!

I Purchased New Covers From Poston And Had A Pro Install Them They Turned Out Great ,they Are Close To Original But Buy Both Front And Rear Price Was Fair About 300.00 (have A Professionalwho Has Done This Before Put Them On Or The Piping On The Sides Will Be Real Wavy

Back