You can type here any text you want

GN on Two Guy's Garage now

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Renthorin

Lone Wolf
Not sure if this has been mentioned but right now on Speed they are redoing the interior of an 87 t-top GN :-)

Duct tape on the seats and getting ready to put a Mallory electric fuel pump in it:rolleyes: I really like the Cragers too:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah nice comment at the end from the one guy about how the GN came out nice but "not as nice as the Cobra". Yeah the GN wasn't as nice as a dime a dozen rattle trap kit car. :rolleyes: I can't go out for a Sunday drive without seeing at least a couple Cobra knock offs. They are overdone and tired.

The tall guy on that show is a jacka$$. BTW the cragars on that GN looked kinda weak imho.

It would have been more fun to see the GN and the Cobra line up! :)

BTW... what the hell were they doing with the fuel pump?

I caught the last 2 minutes of this episode. Anyone know when this one repeats again??

I'd wait to find out if the owner is a member before I made fun of his ride.

Two Guy's Garage is on again tomorrow at 11am EST. They usually repeat for a few days.

Originally posted by Renthorin
Two Guy's Garage is on again tomorrow at 11am EST. They usually repeat for a few days.

Thanks! VCR will be set shortly. :)

2 guys garage

We're sending a set of Grand National Rims down there 15 X 10 & 15 X 7 with new center caps. Not sure if it's the same Gn but it should air in May.

Just saw the two shows,thought they were good.Good hour of t.v. on sunday morning.As far as the comment (not as good as the Cobra) It was'nt. I think a lot more went into that interior. That could and probably would help someone who's doing their own buckets.:)
Classic Car show was interesting also. As a member of the 300 club I should of taped it. OH WELL,it'll be on again.

What was wrong with that fuel pump? I'm not familier with it. They probably did'nt go thru vendors were familier with.

As far a criticing it anymore,nah I'm just happy with seeing something on GN's

Re: 2 guys garage

Originally posted by Bweavy
We're sending a set of Grand National Rims down there 15 X 10 & 15 X 7 with new center caps. Not sure if it's the same Gn but it should air in May.

Thank GOD! Get rid of those friggin Cragars! They belong on a jacked up Nova! LOL

:)

Joel

Back