GN owner occupations

GN owner occupation.

I'm an self employed as an Electrical Contractor. Have done it since I was 10 years old. Also have built some new homes in my day. Have one going up in Roxbury Twp.

Warrant Officer in the US army. My job is a Network Technician.

Union Lineman Local 126 IBEW Philly
Work is plentiful, made 30k more than last year. Everytime the power goes out, the paycheck gets bigger!

i have the most interesting job here i guess.

I work for a local amusement company here in randleman. I am a service tech. I work on all types of arcade games , juke boxes, pool tables, pretty much anything you can put a quarter in except for the vending stuff don't do that.

I literally get to play games for a living :)

I started with these guys when i was 13 and still in school. They have a couple of other small business here in randleman also. I used to stock-up and clean-up @ the small beer store when i would get home from school. After school i went to work for the amusement place and have been there ever since.

i am 27 now :) getting old

Crew Chief for NHRA Pro Stock team.......I'm trying to help the economy....we've spent more money in the last year than the previous 5 combined......
I was only able to get my GN because the price was low enough that I didn't have to take out a loan.

Witch Pro Stock. Maybe One Day I could meet you at the Mile High Nat's
here in Denver,Colorado

You stick to your little burg. Been there, done that. I baby sit 1.3 million acres, spread across five western counties, and two states. That's the beauty of being a federal police officer. ;)

So, tell me more about what you do exactly. PM me if you like.
Oh and Merry Christmas!

Thanks

John

I worked for ARCO (later BP) as a lead mechanic and then vibration technician at a gas production plant for 25-1/2 years. Retired 18 months ago. Now I work for a gasket company as a sales/purchasing agent. Love it, 8-5, no O.T., no callouts, no weekends, no pager, couldn't be better except for a little more vacation time.

John

Medically retired from the Air Force after 13 years. Now a civilian contract helicopter mechanic working depot level maintenance on Marine Corps CH-53E helos.

The Cheney Brothers

Alan and I own a small business called National Dent Inc. We travel the nation to catastrophy Hail storm hit areas and repair hail damaged vehicles. We basicly depend on the weather and Insurance companies to pay out for damages. Business is good when its good, but sometimes there is a dry spell. The work is seasonal, usually from March to Sept-Oct. We are off in the winter time and get to play with our Buicks then. We have fixed some of your Buicks at the Indy meet and look forward to fixing more dents and dings in your town if you happen to get nailed by hail. We also buy your Buick parts if we get to meet you and you have something we need!:D

Attachments

• P1010009.JPG
    P1010009.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 356
After 10 years as a residential electrician, I got my GA Real estate license and sell commercial land, lake property, and farms..... basically anything undeveloped. I recently got a 9-5er doing Community Assoc managment while the Commercial real estate market took a crap and am 3 weeks away from having my first kid..... gotta have some salary pay for a lil bit.

z/OS Systems Programmer, which means I work on computers the size of your refrigerator. Pull some part-time at BassPro Shop as an archery tech to pay for my hunting habit (love the discount). I also do PC and network stuff on the side.
John

I'm a mechanical engineer. I am currently working in the aerospace industry on pneumatic controls (valves used to control aircraft engines/APUs and the environment control systems). Right now, I'm working as a project engineer for fielded products; therefore, I work with the OEMs and operators to help eliminate problems with products that are currently in service, and I also answer questions that customers have.

SFC in the US Army. 12 years and change, 7 and change to retire.

Currently running the section that teaches Basic First Aid to the trainees at Ft Knox.