GN parts for sale: interior/engine lots!

Chris- all those women? Must the be meds you are on :).

Chris bought the new TriShield horn button/ring I have.

I still have the red letter "T" button/ring combo new in the box It is grey $40 shipped. $43 priority

I have 17 rods left. Just to clarify they are stock rods with stock bolts. If YOU added ARP rod bolts they would be good for 700hp.

Pics for anything email me: gnx7@hotmail.com

-Mark

Chris- It was late... a few beers... and your other thread threw me for a loop. Your gears are en route.

-Mark

Originally posted by gnx7

Kirban's intercooler scoop new $20

-Mark

Is this just the lower scoop or the entire replacement shroud and scoop. If it's the whole thing let me know where to send the money. Something tells me it's just the lower scoop though :(

I am interested in 7 rods. I have one thats bad and a spare set probably would not hurt. I would also like the horn button. Red T in a grey button/ring.
Have the rods been checked....and the horn button is for an '87 right? Thanks

KB tall valve covers and 1.65 T&D's are sold.

The scoop is just the lower portion and not the shroud.

My machine shop pulled off the stock pistons from the rods and checked them. They are ready to go. $5 each.

I don't know if the horn ring/button is for an '87. Email me for pics: gnx7@hotmail.com

Thanks,

-Mark

Interested in the rods and I shot you an email requesting a pic on the horn button. Thanks

Also I may have you throw in the 5 piece rear spoiler. Send me the pics on the horn button. Mine has the T in the middle and what ooks like allen heads around the outside of it with two that are actually functional I believe.

horn button

if you still have the horn button I would like to get it, let me know will send money order how much would shiping be to 85301 let me know as soon as possible. jon

Fastcars- pics being sent. 5 piece rear spoiler is tentatively sold to someone else.

St1nger- you are next in line if he doesn't want the horn button.

-Mark

I will take the horn button and seven rods. Email me your address and I will send you the moola. Don't worry about the rear spoiler for now or just let me know. Thanks Steve

Fasstcars- please email me or PM me your zip

WG sold/shipped.

Other PM's replied to.

Thanks,

-Mark

I got slammed on Saturday. Will find out shipping costs on Monday for parts.

-Mark

How about the roll cage? Anywhere I can see pics? Did Jack Cotton use to sell this type? Does it go through the rear speaker area, or through the rear seats?

Scott

intercooler shroud and TriShield horn button ship today.

Fastcars- zip received... shipping cost emailed. As well as others inquiring about shipping.

-GNX7