GN Scary Car

Originally posted by GNflyby
The rest of the car is in excellent conditions too.

These are the mods I know of,
Mods--30psi boost gauge, console mounted coolant temp and Oil gauge, K&N air filter + breather, ScanMaster ( No clue how to use), rear airbags, 93oct chip (Actually has about 3 mod chips), 2.5'' Hooker exhaust and some nice chrome under the hood. I`m sure it has other stuff I don`t even know about,
I wish I could find out all it has, But I`m still just a puppy in the world of GNs. :D

Learn the smaster - ask. Check your fuel pump. And find out about your thermostat.

Originally posted by GNflyby
The rest of the car is in excellent conditions too.

These are the mods I know of,
Mods--30psi boost gauge, console mounted coolant temp and Oil gauge, K&N air filter + breather, ScanMaster ( No clue how to use), rear airbags, 93oct chip (Actually has about 3 mod chips), 2.5'' Hooker exhaust and some nice chrome under the hood. I`m sure it has other stuff I don`t even know about,
I wish I could find out all it has, But I`m still just a puppy in the world of GNs. :D

Learn how to use the scanmaster soon!!!! Or you will see the real scary side of the GN ;) Good Luck with the car:)

Nice paint job, Beautiful car $12000 is not alot of money considering what you got for it. :p

That is one clean looking car. Sounds like you got a hell of a deal! Good luck with it.

Steve

You think it is awesome now. Learn how to tune the car then, race fuel, 26 psi of boost and then monster will come alive!!!

hell yeah that is clean...welcome aboard! (don't let some of the know it alls here intimidate ya:D ) we are all here to help and we all had to start sometime...glad to see another well kept GN

take a look at my GN while you have the chance...mine has 85k miles on it and still looks good i think...i will most likely get a REALLy good paint job and rims rechromed someday...i am also rebuidling the engine at 100k miles or blown headgasket...which ever comes first!:eek:

oh yeah i forgot to mention...it is VERY true about the statements said about mods...once you spend the 50 bucks on the k+n air filter and small stuff like that, you are infected with the mod virus...it starts small then gradually gets bigger and bigger and bigger:D :D :D

my car was BONE FRICKIN stock for so many years and one day last summer i decided to upgrade the air filter and such...then i got to thinking omg it's so easy to change parts on here! then i stumbled across the buick boards on the net here and i was converted...let the mods begin! now it's 6 months later and i want a bigger turbo and alcohol injection and fuel injectors and drag radials!!! it's just too darn easy to mod these cars and make them faster...it's also very CHEAP to make them faster too!

Well all i have to say is wow.....damn nice paint job. cant wait to get mine done.....saving now and it will get done in August!
12000$ for what you have is pretty nice...love to see some interior and engine pics down the line if you can get some. Nice Car!

Hey Don I have your site on my favorites bookmark, What a small GN world it is, That is a beautiful car and I love the sound effects on your site,.. Thanx for your possitive reply. And thanx to all who replied to this thread. Yours Truely GNflyby... Just another fan. :)

Money in the bank Bro - just remember that when owning a Buick Turbo. Your valus goes up every day :)