Gn to rice comparison

Matt McClung

Hotair guy who owns a I/C
The comparison that I always think about whenever I see one of those foriegn pieces of crap with thier wings, fart cans,stickers, etc..... Is that you can make a civic go 12's for 20,000 dollars and make a turbo buick go 10's for 2,500. I ask anybody, why even mess around with the junk?

One other note: have you ever noticed that as of late you can even spot a guy in a croud that drives a ricer? what is it with the pants, and the earings, hair, backwards cap's, etc?
These people look as crappy as thier cars.

Just my two cents worth, but I am sure other people agree.

LOL You're right about seeing them in crowds....they almost always have sun visors flipped upside down, and backwards. WTF is up with that?! Don't they realize they look like idiots??? Guess it matches the spoilers on their cars. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't understand either....

.......everyone I see in a ricer, is usually a wannabe white boy, with baggy pants, and backward hats, just like what you guys are talking about.

But the stupidest thing I have seen in rice, is my friend used to own a '98 Cobra, badass car, he wrapped it around a pole, now he drives a '90 CRX, and talks about it like it's better then his Cobra. Now to change from F**d to rice is even worse, then owning the f**d, but I always say, at least he used to be a cool domestic owning guy. Now he just makes me sick with all his rice talk god I hate it.:mad: :)

That's how they pick up their 15 year old girlfriends.. or boyfriends, heard most of them are homo's. :D

Big Paul..
My best friend is like that....

He bought himself a 69 cutlass, modded the heck out of it.. 455, .60 over, balanced, blue printed, major work into it and perfectly straight body.
Put that in the garage and it sits all the time now. What a waste!
Now he has a ... uh... 94 civic si. Has been dropped (rides on the ground) huge rims, fart can exhaust, blue gauges, huge stereo and the only motor mods he has so far.. a filter and a header.:rolleyes:
The only reason he hasnt put on a huge spoiler yet is cuz his gf says he spends too much money on it.
At least I may have pushed him into putting a turbo and intercooler on it, but we'll see.

"But hey, you can rev em to 8-9 grand man... lets see your car do that"
:rolleyes: Yeah, and about the time it gets to 9 grand Ill be at the end of the track with my helmet off laughing at you :D

I know I know

Totally know whatcha mean. You should get your friend to sell that Cutlass, maybe to you! :D

what is it with the pants, and the earings

Hey-I wear baggy pants and have earrings....hmmm, rice though, not something I'd spend $$ on, cept the gas it takes to waste em

Originally posted by Matt McClung
The comparison that I always think about whenever I see one of those foriegn pieces of crap with thier wings, fart cans,stickers, etc..... Is that you can make a civic go 12's for 20,000 dollars and make a turbo buick go 10's for 2,500. I ask anybody, why even mess around with the junk?

One other note: have you ever noticed that as of late you can even spot a guy in a croud that drives a ricer? what is it with the pants, and the earings, hair, backwards cap's, etc?
These people look as crappy as thier cars.

Just my two cents worth, but I am sure other people agree.

There aren't enough Turbo Regals to go around. Personally, I'm just as glad. Otherwise the guys with the pants and earings would be driving TRs..... 'Course when people talk about TR drivers here in Colorado Springs, they say "some old fart wuz, like, drivin' it."
Keith

I dont think that backwards hats are bad at all. Let me explain:

I wear a backwards hat when I have the t-tops out. I do this because my hair will be in my eyes if I dont have a hat on. If I wear a hat the right way (with the t-tops out) I will definately loose the hat. I would never wear a visor. I would never hang out with someone that wears a visor either. The "cool thing to do" in my area (if you're a ricer) is to wear an upside-down- SIDEWAYS visor :confused: Maybe we could start a trend if we all made "Umbrella Hats" :D