You can type here any text you want

GN TRIBUTE from TheSmokingTire.com WOW!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Cool video and some nice TRs. Nice to see Reggie give a plug to TB.com as well!:) Thanks for sharing.:cool:

I know he didn't say "87 T-Type".....:D I call mine that as well so I can't say chit.....:cool:

Cool vid of me going 10.87 @122 on pump gas and alky. The only thing cooler than being the only car at the track with steel rims, is being one of the quickest.:cool:

Lou is going to owe me a nice lunch for plugging him like a cheap whore.:eek::biggrin:

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Nice car Mike. I dont like the stock wheels at all, but man you make it look good.

Thanks.

Nice car Mike. I dont like the stock wheels at all, but man you make it look good.

I've worked hard to get a clean look.

P1010012.jpg

Mike Barnard

Cool vid of me going 10.87 @122 on pump gas and alky. The only thing cooler than being the only car at the track with steel rims, is being one of the quickest.:cool:

Lou is going to owe me a nice lunch for plugging him like a cheap whore.:eek::biggrin:

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

I would not want to see ya "plug Lou":biggrin:

cool vid suprised how many Turbo buick haters are on Utube lot of bashing by them.

Then there's this little gem

"the new buick lacross will blow away any grand national"

Hey Mike.
Are you ever going to re-badge the GN, or do you like it clean?

IMHO, Our cars have such nice lines, anything more just clutters up the look. I like to let people guess what just smoked their six figure exotic. Plus, I was never big on advertising other peoples stuff, unless they give me free lunches. :D Thanks Lou.

Mike B.

Some of the mental midgets who are posting the comments on YouTube are real mouth breathing idiots.
Probably all running around puttin' down 17's in something pulled by the front wheels and a V-tech with a Pep Boys fart can that they bolted on, and now think they are "builders":D

Some of the mental midgets who are posting the comments on YouTube are real mouth breathing idiots.
Probably all running around puttin' down 17's in something pulled by the front wheels and a V-tech with a Pep Boys fart can that they bolted on, and now think they are "builders":D

YOu need to find the guy who's Lacross can outrun a GN.

YOu need to find the guy who's Lacross can outrun a GN.

I'm pretty sure I've seen that guy.
He gets his feelings hurt every time he see's a Geico advertisment.:rolleyes:

He also thinks a square wheel is faster than a round one...

Back