You can type here any text you want

GN vs 03-04 Cobra.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Seen this video posted Yellowbullet.com~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmgZUA28yH4&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]

Don't know whose car or what it ran but it looks like it runs pretty well.

car

it's mine.the guy with the Cobra was very nice. the car has 3000 miles on it and very well modded.if he hadn't broke it would have been a real good race. my times in sig....what section on yellowbullet is this video? i go over there from time to time............thanks Bob

it's mine.the guy with the Cobra was very nice. the car has 3000 miles on it and very well modded.if he hadn't broke it would have been a real good race. my times in sig....what section on yellowbullet is this video? i go over there from time to time............thanks Bob

outstanding bob that is the first time i got to see your car run i was like WHAT!!!! that car kicks a$$. i thought that guy saw you leave and got out and looked at his car to make it like something happened!!!!! hope all is well with you. my timing cover is still pumping great. i got raceported heads, intake and doghouse from knperformance ready to install. r u going to bowling green?

thanks

did the cobra break a halfshaft? Your gn moves out well...[/QUO

he broke something in the trans. i wish i could fit the tire that these cars come with from the factory..he suppose to try and make it back this weekend for Grudge Fest..might be a different out come next time..i watched him run one pass and he is moving.....stay tuned:) .............Bob

did the cobra break a halfshaft? Your gn moves out well...[/QUO

he broke something in the trans. i wish i could fit the tire that these cars come with from the factory..he suppose to try and make it back this weekend for Grudge Fest..might be a different out come next time..i watched him run one pass and he is moving.....stay tuned:) .............Bob

hey bob do you by chance have a turbo exhaust housing you can spare to sell? a te44, ta49, ta60 or a te60 its got to be a .63 housing. thanks brian

thanks

outstanding bob that is the first time i got to see your car run i was like WHAT!!!! that car kicks a$$. i thought that guy saw you leave and got out and looked at his car to make it like something happened!!!!! hope all is well with you. my timing cover is still pumping great. i got raceported heads, intake and doghouse from knperformance ready to install. r u going to bowling green?

Hey Brian, that's the first time i seen it run to for two years:D the guy with the Cobra had watched me run a couple of times...he told me i know i got to go and he spotted my trans brake:) need to hide that better...they loaded it on a trailer so it really did break...my buddies said they heard a pop.

Everything is good...glad your front cover is doing good and it looks like you are getting serious with you mods...i plan on going to Reynolds and Bowling Green with MY CAR...hopefully:) would love to see you there....take care Bob

Hey Brian, that's the first time i seen it run to for two years:D the guy with the Cobra had watched me run a couple of times...he told me i know i got to go and he spotted my trans brake:) need to hide that better...they loaded it on a trailer so it really did break...my buddies said they heard a pop.

Everything is good...glad your front cover is doing good and it looks like you are getting serious with you mods...i plan on going to Reynolds and Bowling Green with MY CAR...hopefully:) would love to see you there....take care Bob

sounds good i will be there again. motel 6 down the road is where we will be. did you see the post i wrote to you about the exhaust housing?

The Cobras do respond VERY well to some minimal mods. Ask me how I know! My TTA is a full 2 sec slower than my Cobra, but it is fairly stock and my Cobra puts down about 520+ rwhp.

sounds good i will be there again. motel 6 down the road is where we will be. did you see the post i wrote to you about the exhaust housing?

now i see it:smile: must have posted about the same time...my buddy(Turbocam) has a Precision .82 housing...i see you have a 3200 stall..what does the car actually stall at? i like big exhaust housings and if your car spools to 3200 you should have no problem with the .82 housing. i think Turbocam had a 3200 stall when he had that housing and turbo on his car and spool up was great...he went 11 o's at over 120..........hth.Bob

Nice car, this was posted in the "Trash or Be Trashed" section.

now i see it:smile: must have posted about the same time...my buddy(Turbocam) has a Precision .82 housing...i see you have a 3200 stall..what does the car actually stall at? i like big exhaust housings and if your car spools to 3200 you should have no problem with the .82 housing. i think Turbocam had a 3200 stall when he had that housing and turbo on his car and spool up was great...he went 11 o's at over 120..........hth.Bob

yeas he replied but i dont want a .82 afraid of street manners. my car stalls at 3000 at 0 boost and 3400 at 5 psi

yeas he replied but i dont want a .82 afraid of street manners. my car stalls at 3000 at 0 boost and 3400 at 5 psi

you would be just fine.....spooling a turbo is got a lot to do with the tune...with that stall you would spool it easily..................Bob

you would be just fine.....spooling a turbo is got a lot to do with the tune...with that stall you would spool it easily..................Bob
is it overly ported and what gains would i see over a .63

he has a THDP and the wastegate fits good...it hasn't been ported...your car should pickup more mph in the 1/4..........Bob

Back