You can type here any text you want

GN VS. 98 Cobra

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Axl

SITH LORD
87GN- TA49(15/16Psi), 3"ATR DP, ATR Exhaust, ATR CAI, Xp Fuel pump, RJC Hybrid Boost controller, Red Arm 93 chip, Complete ATR susp w/SS lowers and BFG DRs on GTAs

98 Cobra-CAI, Full Exhaust, 4.10s, computer work and tune, a few other minor bolt ons, BFG G-Force

I was out cruisin with one of my buddies tonight and we came across my other friend w/the Cobra. He wants to run em but Im reluctant because my car has not been tuned in years and isnt running all that great, my knock sensors lights up whenever I hammer it and I definitely do not want to lose to this guy b/c he will spread the word like crazy that he beat "THE GN" but I also can't back down like a B*tch. We get a light and I heat the tires up briefly as does he. I build boost to like 2 or 3lbs (cause I dont want to chance blowing the launch) light turns green, zero wheel spin, I instantly pull half a car off the line, then full car and on to 1.5 - 2cars by 60 when I backed off.

We go from 35 or 40, he pulls 1-2 b4 Turbo fully spools then I walk by him

He wants one more from a dig, cause he thinks we're even and now I'm getting aggravated so this time I am gonna launch from 5-8psi cause I really want to murder him off the line and just keep pullin so he doesn't think anymore. Well,..... brakes couldn't hold after 6lbs, tires broke loose he got a good car or 2 on me but I ran him down and got a car on him b4 I had to slow down which was probably 70-80mph.

Fun Stuff, cant wait to run him after I install the parts I ordered.....
Precision stk loc IC, Alky kit, 70mm TB & Plenum w/PP, 50lb inj, 9.5"Vigilante, Tin Man CAI...SHHHHHHHH we will just say that I got it tuned finally ;)

nice! whata great kill. At first i was gonna read it and be ashamed that you got beat by a RUSTang.

I cant wait till i have a good race like that when i get my car with my buddies (they dont own Mustangs) :tongue:

-Adam

Heh, i raced a 98 cobra last night, we went once from a dig only once...but he didn't want nun of my bald peg leg lol, plus i only brake boosted to 2psi...from then on we went from rolls...........I HATE ROLL RACES. Downshift/spool....and ya it sucks lol. But once I did that we stayed even. I was happy, considering my Buick is mostly stock and he has bolt ons. Heres the vid! Tell me what ya'll think of the dig! I can't wait til I get posi so I don't spin!
http://media.putfile.com/Matt-Thomas

Back