You can type here any text you want

GN wiring harness

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

we2man

Im thinking about putting a grand national engine in a gta trans am (a clone so to speak) of the indy turbo t/a any ideal where i can find a gn wiring harnes? thanks!

It will be the biggest money pit you will ever see. I do have a eng harness and dash an harness (had it in an 83 from what I can remember)

It will be the biggest money pit you will ever see. I do have a eng harness and dash an harness (had it in an 83 from what I can remember)
Many thanks i do believe your right i think i'll stick with the grand nationals! and put a v8 back in the t/a thanks!!!!

Many thanks i do believe your right i think i'll stick with the grand nationals! and put a v8 back in the t/a thanks!!!!

SMART move.. Now do I get $5k (I figured 10k to do a complete swap) for convincing you not to do it :D

was this a turbo 301?

if so, whatcha gonna do with the carb turbo?
No, Its a 1987 trans am (GTA) style. So if theres no cold air 86/87 Grand national engine swap i'll probably put the 350 tuned port back in. I was hoping to make it a 1989 turbo trans am pace car(clone)
man i love those cars! I probably won't give up this fast just put it on the back burner for awhile before i put it back stock!

Back