You can type here any text you want

Gn1 3 inch extreme radiator

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SNOWBIRD

I just installed a new radiator and i am having problems with it ,,after doing basic flushing of block and installing a new 160 hypertech termostat and some WW ,temp rises to 200f after a 20 min drive ,,,no AC ON ,I am very upset as i replaced a monte carlo rad ,1 1inch row because temps would go to 190 ,,no ac.....my question is it my car or are these china rads C.......I DID NOTICE THAT THE WATER PASSAGES ARE SMALL AND MANY ARE KINKED AT BOTH ENDS TO RESTRICT FLOW .

your the 2nd post on here with one of those rads with the ends kinked shut I cant remeber who the other member was but he took pics of the kinked ends and posted it here I think the vendor repalced it after seeing the picks Ill have to do some digging but its possable you have a bad one and will need to send it back to who you got it from.

Sorry to bad mouth alu rad ,problem was caused by the heater water valve not working properly which caused a air pocket in system ...ALL IS WELL....THANKS

Back