You can type here any text you want

gn1 bare heads for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

66larkgs

i have a set of gn1 bare cylinder heads for sale. one head has a broken valve guide. no damage to head. i was going to replace all valve guides, just havent got to it yet. make a offer. wasent going to sell but i need $$ for my a1000 fuel pump, regulator, plx controller, summer is comming and this car needs to be driven!!
thanks again
paul 66gs mass,
i am going to take pics monday after work. i can send or post pics to anyone.

i will post pictures 2morrow and than make an offer. $$$ or some of the parts i need. i am so close and i just want to get my turbo nailhead done asap!! thanks paul

pics of gn1 bare racing heads for sale.

i went and took the heads out of the garage. i took a alot of pictures, each head could use one valve guide, cut the seats and clean them up. they have been sitting in the garage for a bit. one spark plug hole needs to be tapped. threads look real dirty and alittle corroded. around the coolant hole you can see a little corrsion. make an offer.

Attachments

• gn1 head.jpg
    gn1 head.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 367
  • gn1 headtop.jpg
    gn1 headtop.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 364
  • gn1 intake port.jpg
    gn1 intake port.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 362
more pics

i tried to show the bad parts , so thier are no surprises. these heads with a little work and be very nice pieces. i do have access to machine the heads at work, and to install new valve guides but just dont have the time. two many projects.

Attachments

• gn1 chamber.jpg
    gn1 chamber.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 359
  • gn1 head spot x marks bad valve guide.jpg
    gn1 head spot x marks bad valve guide.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 361
  • gn1 champion racing heads.jpg
    gn1 champion racing heads.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 357
what are they worth to you?? i dont ever want to be greedy and i always try to fair.. all i ask is the same. make a reasonable offer. first reasonable offer takes them.

500 shipped? since nobody else has offered:cool:

its going to cost $600 more for stainless valves, roller cam springs, new guides, seals, valve job, milling, and magnafluxing. what is that red X about on there?

the red x was to show which cylinder had a bad valve guide i just wanted to show everything. how about. must be $80-$100 to ship them to la.. from mass. $600 with shipping and packaging. I have $600 into them and really wanted to hold on to them for my next gn project.

i'm going to pass on there, but now you guys have a price. Thanks for the opportunity though!!!:cool:

Sale Fell Through With The Heads.. Heads Still For Sale, Will Be Posting On Ebay On Sunday.

posted heads on ebay

posted heads on ebay today for anyone that was interested in them

Back