gn1 bare heads for sale

66larkgs

i have a set of gn1 bare cylinder heads for sale. one head has a broken valve guide. no damage to head. i was going to replace all valve guides, just havent got to it yet. make a offer. wasent going to sell but i need $$ for my a1000 fuel pump, regulator, plx controller, summer is comming and this car needs to be driven!!
thanks again
paul 66gs mass,
i am going to take pics monday after work. i can send or post pics to anyone.

i will post pictures 2morrow and than make an offer. $$$ or some of the parts i need. i am so close and i just want to get my turbo nailhead done asap!! thanks paul

pics of gn1 bare racing heads for sale.

i went and took the heads out of the garage. i took a alot of pictures, each head could use one valve guide, cut the seats and clean them up. they have been sitting in the garage for a bit. one spark plug hole needs to be tapped. threads look real dirty and alittle corroded. around the coolant hole you can see a little corrsion. make an offer.

Attachments

• gn1 head.jpg
    gn1 head.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 367
  • gn1 headtop.jpg
    gn1 headtop.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 364
  • gn1 intake port.jpg
    gn1 intake port.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 362
more pics

i tried to show the bad parts , so thier are no surprises. these heads with a little work and be very nice pieces. i do have access to machine the heads at work, and to install new valve guides but just dont have the time. two many projects.

Attachments

• gn1 chamber.jpg
    gn1 chamber.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 359
  • gn1 head spot x marks bad valve guide.jpg
    gn1 head spot x marks bad valve guide.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 361
  • gn1 champion racing heads.jpg
    gn1 champion racing heads.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 357
what are they worth to you?? i dont ever want to be greedy and i always try to fair.. all i ask is the same. make a reasonable offer. first reasonable offer takes them.

500 shipped? since nobody else has offered:cool:

its going to cost $600 more for stainless valves, roller cam springs, new guides, seals, valve job, milling, and magnafluxing. what is that red X about on there?

the red x was to show which cylinder had a bad valve guide i just wanted to show everything. how about. must be $80-$100 to ship them to la.. from mass. $600 with shipping and packaging. I have $600 into them and really wanted to hold on to them for my next gn project.

i'm going to pass on there, but now you guys have a price. Thanks for the opportunity though!!!:cool:

Sale Fell Through With The Heads.. Heads Still For Sale, Will Be Posting On Ebay On Sunday.