gn1 spark plugs?

Otto J

if you have gn1 heads what plugs are you running? bought my heads used and am using what came with the mbut need to sure they are right
thanks OJP

Champion says use Autolite 103s and 104s. Hope this helps.
Kip

Not subject related, Steve hows the car running did you get the speed pro working. Rich

I've always used 103's & 104's but I'm going to try NGK V Power -7 in it now (Thanks to a nameless TR genius).

You mean a TR7?. There was talk of the Vpower plugs a while back but no one gave a definite. I cant find anything colder than a TR5 locally and thats what a Autolite 103 cross refernces to. But i cant see that being too cold as my stock truck uses the TR5.

Would the autolite 103's be about the same heat range as the as the autolite 23's? I'm about to install the new motor next weekend and I'm trying to figure out the best plugs to run also. I ran the 23's on the last motor with the alky and they worked great.

Waiting

Hey Glen just waiting on a working laptop. Mine is crashed. If my friend don't come thru by Friday I'll pick up a different used one. Car is ready to run. Might take to Rt-66 for eti tech saturday if it's running. And my new plugs I'm gonna try are DENSO IT20 5326. my cost for 6 was over $110.00 :eek: Still have to do pinion angle and some some misc. And ZAM 70 check your e-mail Friday.

Steve:D