You can type here any text you want

GNS Customers with BAER brakes!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
We are needing pictures of our customers cars for BAER's web site, Now is the time to get your car pictured in the BAER Brake web site!!

We need pictures that showcase their brakes behind the wheel so the larger the size the better... We also need a description of what brakes you have on your car Front & Rear.

** Send all pictures to- GNSperformance@gmail.com and we will submit them to BAER and they will decide what pictures they will use... We will have nothing to do with the decision making... PS: You "Must" have bought the brakes through us in order to have your pictures count, this is for GNS customers Only!

Here is an example of what they are looking for, Full car shot (no single wheel shots) trying to get the car to just fit inside the picture frame so it's as large and close up as possible yet still being able to see the brakes good.

DSC_0098.JPG

Scot..... Give Me a few weeks and I will get them sent out.... Still in Afghan land...

Any recomendations who can do my buick,, suspension and brakes in California I'm also ordering ccw rims..???

If you would be so kind as to send me a brake kit for free. I mean...I promise to take awesome pictures for your website. :p

Back