You can type here any text you want

GNS Radiator box in kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smokin_GN

Only lil girls ride ponys
I bought with full intention to use this, BUT doesn't work with my FMIC! My loss in your gain, $1110 new but asking for $80 + shipping.

Thanks!
From GNS website:
This kit was designed to replace those flimsy factory rubber pieces around the radiator.

This kit will divert 100% of the air that travels through the grill to be forced through the radiator resulting in 10-15 deg cooler temps. Our kit is made out of 1/16" aluminum sheet that comes factory coated in a satin black.

* Very minor notching is required external coolers or intercoolers

Attachments

• 1000063334.jpg
    1000063334.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 33
The RJC 315-XTF. The end tanks don't allow the two vertical uprights of this kit to be installed. Would definitely work on a stock, stock stretched and a lot of FMICs that are not as huge as Jason's coolers. I'm pretty sure my old PTE FMIC would have worked with this too.

I’ve also got one of these GNS kits but haven’t installed it (yet). Have had it for years
I’m reluctant to install as since my aluminum radiator install with RMI-25 added to my glycol/anti-freeze mix , keeps the coolant temps in check & actually had to change the T stat to a 180deg in an effort to keep the coolant warm enough!
Might install it one day though 🤷‍♂️

I bought it since my buddy did it a few years ago and really helped to channel the air thru the grill directly to his FMIC core!

Back