View attachment 285266
We would like to introduce our "New" GNS Custom GNX Style Dash. We have made ours "Plug n Play" and with more "Options" than ever before! The gauges are Made in the USA and carry a Lifetime warranty!
Works on "Analog" dash cars
Works on "Digital" dash cars
Works on XFI equipped cars
We are using GPS Speedometers so on cars Equipped with F.A.S.T XFI units the VSS is satisfied via a pulse generator that the parameters in the XFI can be programmed to making the VSS signal a Snap! Richard Clark is working with our first XFI customer (Richard Reel) and together they got the parameters correct and this is all in our instructions.
On stock ECM vehicles there are several ways to receive the proper VSS signal.
1) You can remove the old speedometer cable pick up out of the old cluster and screw it onto the end of the speedo cable, which at this point we are making a special bracket to house it properly along with the VSS optical pick up. If you choose this cheaper route we will provide you with our housing bracket.
2) Is by using a pulse generator along with a conversion box to program to the proper pulse for these cars. This way is about $130.00 more expensive in material costs.
There will be Templates & Pictured Instructions included for notching the inner dash structure for gauge clearance.
The "Turn signals & High Beam" indicators are inside the speedometer and are hooked up through the factory bulkhead connector (No added wires to hook up)
The Oil Press, Water Temp, Volts are also wired into the main connector using the factory wiring to each sensor. (No real added wiring involved) Must replace sensors with the ones included with the gauges and only a couple ends to crimp on, That is It!
The "Fuel Level" gauge is programmed by me personally to the correct OHMs before it leaves here. making things less complicated for your install.
The Tachometer "WILL" need to be calibrated by you the installer cause the tach wire needs to be hooked up, the process is very easy though and comes with detailed instructions from the factory regarding that gauge.
SES & Volts/Alt charging light is taken care of courtesy of our very own (Proprietary) Installation kit...
Tachometer: Internal Shift light, Peak RPM recall
Boost: Settable Warning - Low or High, Peak boost recall
Speedometer LCD screens: 1/4 Mile Time, Mileage/trip, Elevation, 0-60 Time, Clock, Peak MPH, Speed, Direction Compass
Gauges are made in the USA and carry a LIFETIME Warranty!
The wires coming from this dash are as follows:
1) GPS Antenna that mounts on top & middle of dash
2) Back lighting dimmer switch that you can either mount behind the dash and leave it out of view turned all the way up and use your factory dimmer switch or mount it in dash trim plate somewhere.
3) Tach signal wire - (Connector that plugs up to your original Tach/Boost gauge in old dash)
4) Dash "Bulk Head" Connector - (Plug your old original plug into this that came out of your old dash)
5) Boost - This connector plugs into the new boost transducer wire then goes to your existing boost vacuum line if you already have one, If not then you have to run a vacuum line into the engine bay.
Each unit costs $1,560.00 Shipped!... (XFI equipped cars, we are ready to go on your orders)
OPTIONS are pretty much Endless with these! Call today to place your order.... 865-680-4008