GN's TAKE 1st AND 2nd TODAY @ BAYOU CITY CUP - HOUSTON, TX

JAMCAR223

Joseph's GN ( Wiseman ) Takes 1st place

IMG_6162.JPG

James' GN ( JAMCAR223 ) Takes 2nd place
IMG_6117.JPG
IMG_6187.JPG
Joseph and Myself @ Bayou City Cup Show Series in Sugarland, TX. today.

That's impressive, way to go!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Is your car up & running yet? In the Spring (March/April/May), we are definitely going to have a Houston-area get together. Hoping you can attend. Looking forward to meeting other Turbo Brothers. James-

Well deserved gents. Congrats!
Those are some very nice cars!!

Even more impressive is that each of you did all the work. Impressive.

Two of the nicest guys I have met in a long time.

Huge congrats. I should've been there. I need to step up my game and get to work. Soooooo close though. (y)

Is your car up & running yet? In the Spring (March/April/May), we are definitely going to have a Houston-area get together. Hoping you can attend. Looking forward to meeting other Turbo Brothers. James-
I have had it out a few times in the neighborhood. I think every time I hit a bump a chunk of bumper filler fell off. New Spoolfool set has arrived, just need some time to bolt them up. Spring should be no problem!

Thanks for all the support. I'm looking forward to my next round of modifications, and details. I'll be working on my car hard during the Winter months, so I can take it to next level by Springtime. I know Joseph ( Wiseman ) , David ( robertf ) , Andrew ( 87_TType ), and Jerryl are all doing the same. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress, and hanging out with my Turbo Brothers!

I have had it out a few times in the neighborhood. I think every time I hit a bump a chunk of bumper filler fell off. New Spoolfool set has arrived, just need some time to bolt them up. Spring should be no problem!

And POOF! there's McGuyver solving problems... We will have a Springtime get together,

hello, would be interested in joining for meets, shows, and what not before i go stage.
87 turbo T.. i will post pics.