GNX #137 on eBay right now...

And Aug 7, 2003 Buy it now $30,000

Looking back on my records of GNX information - GNX 137 for sale ON EBAY FOR $30,000 - buy it now, PLUS there are MORE THAN 4 OWNERS...

in 2003 it had 36,000 mile and 2 years later -- add 500 miles, I dunno about cars not driven.... seals leak --

BTW what about the famous REAL MAIN SEAL, maybe with not driving them they just stop leaking.... or is that GNX's are exempt from this problem with GN's

GNregistry said:
Looking back on my records of GNX information - GNX 137 for sale ON EBAY FOR $30,000 - buy it now, PLUS there are MORE THAN 4 OWNERS...

in 2003 it had 36,000 mile and 2 years later -- add 500 miles, I dunno about cars not driven.... seals leak --

BTW what about the famous REAL MAIN SEAL, maybe with not driving them they just stop leaking.... or is that GNX's are exempt from this problem with GN's

I saw that too, about selling for 30k...

I bid a max of $30k this morning - held the "pole position" for a couple of hours and then got "b-slapped" later :biggrin:

Of course, I knew 30k would not hold...

It's in my hometown...if anybody's serious, I can go take it for a test drive to make sure she's legit :D

Go beat the bag out of it and report back! That's what I did to the last 2 GNX's I test drove! :biggrin:

The car looks very nice. The ONLY thing I can see that is a little 'wrong' is the sticker over top of the ashtray appears to be a reproduction.

I have attached a picture of an original sticker!

Attachments

• Picture 235.JPG
    Picture 235.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 444
GNregistry said:

Mine don't leak, and they aren't driven ??? That whole thing about not driving them and the seals going bad on all cars I find not to be true. Start them, drive them around the block once a month and everything is fine.

What year was it for sale for 30K ? They seem to have made their biggest jump this past year. Just watched one sell in Florida at the Kruse auction for 72,000.00 plus the 8% buyers fee last week.

TurboRegal84 said:
The car looks very nice. The ONLY thing I can see that is a little 'wrong' is the sticker over top of the ashtray appears to be a reproduction.

I have attached a picture of an original sticker!

Does someone reproduce these stickers? I got a seat for my GN from a friend at work who found it in the shop his Dad had just bought. It looked to be an NOS seat, no wear at ALL and it still has the "glue" on the ash tray where this sticker would be. I would like to put it back on if I can get a new one.

gn1220 said:
Does someone reproduce these stickers? I got a seat for my GN from a friend at work who found it in the shop his Dad had just bought. It looked to be an NOS seat, no wear at ALL and it still has the "glue" on the ash tray where this sticker would be. I would like to put it back on if I can get a new one.

Yes,

The person that reproduces them sells them on Ebay...They are CLOSE but not 100% exact!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987...Z6763QQitemZ8029634503QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW