You can type here any text you want

Gnx 142

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

john dax

Took gnx 142 out for the first time this season. She now has 250 miles on her. I plan to start putting some miles on this car. I had to replace the battery and started rite up.

Geez, 250 miles. I'ld drive it too.(y)

Hello John Dax,

Sounds like you have one beautifull GNX! You should bring your GNX out to Dennis Kirbans Spring Open House on Saturday, Apri 18 in Plumsteadville... it would be a REAL treat to see a low mileage, all orginal GNX like #142 in person! :-)

Hope you can make it!

City or highway..
Sorry, couldn't resist, Seinfeld episode :D. How does it run? Is there a break in process with it being basically a new car, or do you just get on it? Did you change out all the fluids or?? Must be a hell of a good feeling getting it out on the road after all that time, enjoy!

Hey Reggie44 I need Kirbans address and im there.
Also all fluids changed and always start the car and let it run till it gets nice and hot. 142 runs good and no I didn't hold back.
See you at spring open house.

Hello John Dax,

I just checked the weather forecast and although it's a ways out they are calling for clear skys and low 70's for the Kirban Open House so it will be a GREAT day to take that beautifull GNX out for a spin and see some other incredible Buick Turbo Regal cars!

Please see the information below to get to Dennis Kirban's shop where the show is. If you have any other questions, please PM me and I will try to answer them for you and look forward to seeing that incredible survivor GNX of yours! :-)

Show is on Saturday, April 18/2015 (rain or shine) from 9:00AM to 3:00PM.

GENERAL DIRECTIONS - From Willow Grove... North on Route 611, through Warrington, Doylestown and into Plumsteadville (you can take the Rt 611 Bypass that goes around Doylestown - it exits back onto Rt. 611 north of Doylestown). Watch for a shopping center with a McDonald’s on your right. Go past that light at Stump Road and the Plumsteadville Inn. Make your FIRST left at the Shelly Funeral Home onto Kellers Church Road. Ours is the second office complex a short distance down on the right. Our unit is at the back far corner. There’s plenty of parking, since most of the other companies are closed on the weekends.

NOTE - If you are using MapQuest, you may have to use “Pipersville 18947” as the city.

KIRBAN PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
P.O. BOX 1199, 6201 Kellers Church Road
PLUMSTEADVILLE, PA 18949-1199
215 / 766-1611
FAX 215 / 766-1615
website - www.kirbanperformance.com
email - sales@kirbanperformance.com

Hello John Dax,

I just checked the weather forecast and although it's a ways out they are calling for clear skys and low 70's for the Kirban Open House so it will be a GREAT day to take that beautifull GNX out for a spin and see some other incredible Buick Turbo Regal cars!

Please see the information below to get to Dennis Kirban's shop where the show is. If you have any other questions, please PM me and I will try to answer them for you and look forward to seeing that incredible survivor GNX of yours! :)

Show is on Saturday, April 18/2015 (rain or shine) from 9:00AM to 3:00PM.

GENERAL DIRECTIONS - From Willow Grove... North on Route 611, through Warrington, Doylestown and into Plumsteadville (you can take the Rt 611 Bypass that goes around Doylestown - it exits back onto Rt. 611 north of Doylestown). Watch for a shopping center with a McDonald’s on your right. Go past that light at Stump Road and the Plumsteadville Inn. Make your FIRST left at the Shelly Funeral Home onto Kellers Church Road. Ours is the second office complex a short distance down on the right. Our unit is at the back far corner. There’s plenty of parking, since most of the other companies are closed on the weekends.

NOTE - If you are using MapQuest, you may have to use “Pipersville 18947” as the city.

KIRBAN PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
P.O. BOX 1199, 6201 Kellers Church Road
PLUMSTEADVILLE, PA 18949-1199
215 / 766-1611
FAX 215 / 766-1615
website - www.kirbanperformance.com
email - sales@kirbanperformance.com
Th

Hello JD, watch the weather closely as it might rain Friday night and be it a bit cloudy but it almost always clears up.

It is a full Buick Turbo Regal car show with FREE gourmet lunch being served... if the weather is nice, there should be easily be 60 plus cars and probably more. There will be some guest speakers and some fantastic product to see.

It is certainly not a show to be missed! :-)

Hello JD, Just checked the weather forecast for the show and they were previously calling for rain partly this Saturday but it has changed and is looking really good - slightly cloudy but in the 70's with partial rain LATE Saturday evening!

So dust off that beautiful GNX and take her for a good run up through Doylestown to Plusteadville and meet some fantastic people and see some incredible Buicks! :-)

WEATHER UPDATE FOR SATURDAY KIRBAN SHOW - ***PICTURE PERFECT WEATHER*** - will be in the mid to high 70's and NO RAIN!

Hope to see you at the show JD with # 142!

There will be a ton of people going there is a caravan leaving from Kmart 8am at Street rd and Humleville rd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live along the way but don't want to drive to kmart. I guess you take street road to 611? If so ill wait along street road in Southampton.

I live along the way but don't want to drive to kmart. I guess you take street road to 611? If so ill wait along street road in Southampton.
There will be a ton of people going there is a caravan leaving from Kmart 8am at Street rd and Humleville rd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you know the route that will be taken? I'm in Southampton street road and second street if I can join the group in rout that would be great. Kmart will cost me 10 miles. Lol

Back