GNX # 161 for sale

Considering what they are selling for now/again , and with some sellers trying to get the moon for prices , this one doesn't seem like a bad deal . Reasonably priced IMO . NTM , if they are alittle flexible on the price . With 3k on it , this is one you can drive some and not really hurt the value . The sub 500 mile X's are pretty much spoken for as to what the rest of their lives are going to be , garage art !!!!
They don't say or mention anything about a book and jacket though .

I thought the same thing, could likely drive it a couple thousand miles per year and not hurt the value at all. The last thing I would do is buy and park it, the only person that gains from doing that is the person who gets the car in your will......

I have been to their showroom many times, its fairly close to where I live. They specialize in very low mileage completely original cars, however you can see by the prices these are not for everyone. I found if you don't have a thick wallet they really have no time for you....business is business. They also do restorations but again if you don't have a 100K to drop they point you towards the exit door.

Man, these GNX are all of a sudden going for cheap! Two on eBay just went fairly cheap compared to what I have seen lately. What gives? Price gone down all of a sudden after the surge? Feel like I overpaid for mine last year!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    412.1 KB · Views: 282
  • image.png
    image.png
    1 MB · Views: 269
Man, these GNX are all of a sudden going for cheap! Two on eBay just went fairly cheap compared to what I have seen lately. What gives? Price gone down all of a sudden after the surge? Feel like I overpaid for mine last year!

Pictures and in person are two different things , maybe the 38k mile one was not that nice in person ( I saw some things in the pics ) , and the 15k mile one , they could have cleaned/detailed it to present it alittle better for the sale ( look at the swirl marks in the side pic in the sun , the dust/dirt in the rear wheels, etc ) . No offense if these are/were members cars .
I truly believe condition will determine the final outcome .