You can type here any text you want

GNX 186 for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fastdavedk

Many of you helped me with tips on my recent listing for my GNX on Ebay. Thank you all very much; deciding to sell the X was a tough decision.
Unfortunately for me, the winning bidder backed out on the deal. I will spare you all the dirty laundry regarding that fiasco. However, to make the record clear, last week I personally ran a Carfax on my car VIN 1G4GJ1175HP447466 and it came back clean. For the seven years I have had the pleasure of owning GNX 186 I mistakenly believed there was a possible problem with Carfax reporting odometer tampering. That is not the case and the Carfax is available for all to see or any potential buyer can run their own. Anyway, I am re-posting the X on Ebay today and hopefully this time I will get a legitmate buyer.

how much do you want for it and i didnt see any pics of the under carriage im interested

I have lots of photos of everything on the car but Ebay would not allow me to change the photos once the sale began. I think the X is worth at least 35k but we shall see what it brings today with the Ebay auction closing at 5 and the bid at 30k. If the auction does not bring enough money I will keep the car; it is too nice to give away and although I could use the money for other projects, I don't need to to sell it.

GNX 186 is still for sale. The Ebay experience was less than enjoyable. The price is $32,000.00 firm. I am not interested in any trades as I have another project ready to start upon if and when the X finds a new home. Thanks to all of you who have expressed an interest or who helped with other information.

GNX 186 is still for sale. The Ebay experience was less than enjoyable. The price is $32,000.00 firm. I am not interested in any trades as I have another project ready to start upon if and when the X finds a new home. Thanks to all of you who have expressed an interest or who helped with other information.
Would you e-mail me all of the pics you have of the car to barron01@comcast.net? I have a friend who is looking and I'd like him to see your X.

Thanks in advance! :cool:

Here are a LOT of pics of the car for those wanting to see it here on the board.

IM000575.jpg

IM000576.jpg

IM000577.jpg

PA230024.jpg

PA230025.jpg

PA230026.jpg

PA230027.jpg

PA230028.jpg

PA230029.jpg

PA230030.jpg

Back