You can type here any text you want

GNX 186 for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That is correct. The X now has 54,300 miles on it. I will take photos tonight of the interior and send those to the Red Barron to post as he is vastly more familiar with how to do that than am I

More pics...

DSC02952.jpg

DSC02952.jpg

DSC02953.jpg

DSC02954.jpg

DSC02964.jpg

Many of you helped me with tips on my recent listing for my GNX on Ebay. Thank you all very much; deciding to sell the X was a tough decision.
Unfortunately for me, the winning bidder backed out on the deal. I will spare you all the dirty laundry regarding that fiasco. However, to make the record clear, last week I personally ran a Carfax on my car VIN 1G4GJ1175HP447466 and it came back clean. For the seven years I have had the pleasure of owning GNX 186 I mistakenly believed there was a possible problem with Carfax reporting odometer tampering. That is not the case and the Carfax is available for all to see or any potential buyer can run their own. Anyway, I am re-posting the X on Ebay today and hopefully this time I will get a legitmate buyer.
I just sold 187# indirectly through e-bay & got a fair price for today's market. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my deal doesn't fall through. I don't think there was a nicer car in the country. You just have to be patient & it will only sell for what people are willing to pay. Fortunately I was into mine right so I did ok.

Back