You can type here any text you want

GNX #234. Motivated seller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh didnt see that i hit the link and it said ended didn't check if it hit reserve or not, I did however write down the price i thought it sold for, so when i see it for sale again for 80k i can bash them and say they only paid 32k lol...:D u know im j,k

Just saw the photo that puppy has a PTE FMIC, sure it ruffles the purist feathers a little..\

Well it seems in one pic it had a fmic and not on the other

Just saw the photo that puppy has a PTE FMIC, sure it ruffles the purist feathers a little..\
Well it seems in one pic it had a fmic and not on the other

That's the beauty of these cars.
Mod the shit out of them.
Beat the shit out of them.
Put them back to stock and it's a stock car for sale.

Although this seller isn't being deceitful but it happens a lot.

D

I am certainly no expert on the this car but from what I understand the car had a different built motor in it at one time but the stock motor and original parts were retained and it was returned to stock by a very reputable Buick shop so this sounds like a good deal to me. I would have no problem with he car once having a different built motor then being returned to stock, it actually seems like a smart way to get to enjoy the car!

Guys the car had a stgii in it which the car was driven with for less than 2000 miles has been retuned back to stock with all original engine ect so no the sh!t has not been knocked out of this car . If your looking for a car to sit in a bubble and stare at all day like a model then this one is not for you. But if you like cruising around and having people go holy sh!t that's a real gnx then you won't find a better car for the money. And yes it's still for sale

I would trade my dept of energy T for it ....glws

$35,500 guys this is it firm If it doesn't go for this I'm going to part it and put it in the next demo derby stand by for video lmao
Wish I had the cash for this myself

Motivated seller? I'm a motivated buyer so let's see this saturday. This is an example of a GNX that youcan drive on the street without fear of accumulating mileage

This is an example of a GNX that youcan drive on the street without fear of accumulating mileage
It's a GNX you can park at Walmart without fear of the inevitable door dings and errant shopping carts. Hard to buy that kind of peace of mind. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back